Lydia

Lydia.jpg

Lydia, this single woman has been up-close-and-personal with fame as she used to be a nanny for a high profile couple, which surprises people given her tattooed body and eccentric personality. Her fellow Houseguests may judge her by her looks, but she says, "don

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is a very pretty girl.Why she marked herself up with all those tattoos tho is beyond me.She looks like she could be fun tho.

1st Impression... I have boo coupe hope for this chic.

She's stunning and I think has it all. I like that she was a nanny so she's obviously patient, responsible, fun, and loving. I also dig that she's close to her family. We have a lot in common, the father being a cop is one of them.

So far, she's my fave and pick to win!

For her

-obviously her own person (I too thought the interviews didn't 'mesh') which is so crucial in this game.

-pretty gal who will level out the playing field on the perceived 'hotness' of themselves by others but will be entertaining to watch. What does an 'eccentric' personality mean exactly? Will be able to buddy up with the guys in a friend/cool chick/pretty gal way the others won't be able to.

Against

-if eccentric means defensive, self-confidence lacking or plain out crazy she's doomed. The tattoo-less pretty girls will pick her apart like a high school outcast.

-bisexuality can be disarming to the gals if the guys keep it in the forefront to get themselves a little entertainment

I am wondering if she is gay.... just a thought.

Don't like so many tattoos on a female. Not attractive to me. She might be a sweetie though.

Not loving the tats either. I don't mind a few well placed tasteful tats, but the sleeve look, or covering large body areas is just not appealing to me at all. But I think she has a beautiful face - she reminds me of someone.... Pink, maybe?

pink-profile.jpg

Archived