Lydia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her, and I don't have a problem with tattoos *I have 3 of my own.* I just think her's are a bit overboard? I think she'll be around for a while until everybody changes their minds and gives her the boot.

When I first get to read the bios... I make a list with their age / job / hair color ... and my first impression.

Next to Lydia I jotted down .... "Watch this one"

Seems like a lot of us thought the same thing.

Hope she doesn't let us down.

wow i havent been in here either until now

it seem most on a few boards are picking her to win

i will make my prediction tomorrow after i see diane interview

i will probably get it wrong again lol

i think a woman will win this year

just which one is the question

seems like if you have PINK hair (James) you are a fan favorite

we first had Nakomis with her wild hair and tattoos

So why do people always pick the person that is the "freakiest" as their favorite? (not saying that freaky is bad)

The same thing in TAR when everyone liked the Pink haired team.

I may love Lydia but I am not going to love her just because she looks the way she does.

just sayin

seems like if you have PINK hair (James) you are a fan favorite

we first had Nakomis with her wild hair and tattoos

So why do people always pick the person that is the "freakiest" as their favorite? (not saying that freaky is bad)

The same thing in TAR when everyone liked the Pink haired team.

I may love Lydia but I am not going to love her just because she looks the way she does.

just sayin

Saying I like someone doesn't mean they're my favorite.

Zero tats here.

NOOOOOOOO, wait, Marty! The pic I posted with the pink hair is Pink, not Lydia. I just thought they looked alot alike!

I know the pic was Pink and not Lydia. I just thought that with a "gimmick" and being different seems to make the HG a fan favorite to many.

(I am not talking personally to any person here I am just saying in general)

First Impression: Comfortable in her own skin - once she redesigned it.

I think I am going to like her as a HG but I did wince when I read that she is going into the house to make friends.

Reserving the nickname "Clamydia" - just in case she turns out to be sexually kinky or I don't like her.

I know the pic was Pink and not Lydia. I just thought that with a "gimmick" and being different seems to make the HG a fan favorite to many.

(I am not talking personally to any person here I am just saying in general)

i agree with you since i feel i kinda fall in that category (but didn't like Nakomis). I do like Lydia the best so far and I did like James... I also like Ronnie. So I think the thing is rooting for the underdog, the one that is different and doesn't fit in quite right because you want them to beat the odds and do well. i dont know , guess that's just how i feel.

My first thought too was that she reminded me of Pink. If it's what she's going for, it worked. She could be one to watch this season - so hard to tell though on first impressions only.

First Impression: One of the Top HGs, but I have a feeling she'll fade into the woodwork by the third day. She doesn't seem like the type to compete for the spotlight, although I wish she would. May turnout to be a FLOATER.

I can never really tell this early who will be my top houseguests. What I see in the beginning never turns out in most cases.

I totally agree Erin...she is on my favs list and I really want to root for her!!

Archived