BB Game Links / Questions / Discussion

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real player is now officialy installed on every pc in the house which means there is a pc in every room and 2 back up laptops incase of problems.

I called the phone company and disconected the home phone

(convinced hubby we only need our cells lol)

kids are just as excited as I am even got my 2 year old very excited

got new speakers for kids pc's (they think it was for their sake)

and spent last week 1/2 doing major cleaning in the house so that if i miss some daily chores it wont look so bad for awhile.

Still have to work this summer but i'm a customer rep from home and i work online so no biggy there got my "all reps are busy please hold" auto responder ready when needed.

might still have to give kids hubbys ps2 for the summer not sure on that tho.

I'm with AFL fan. I bathroom! Although this time, HOH does have it's own facilities. That is a major improvement. I would imagine there is almost a constant line for the bathroom, with that many people. I would want plenty of air freshener -- I'm sure it never gets a long enough break to freshen up naturally.

I couldn't go on for one reason.......1 BATHROOM.  I have always wondered what happens if more then one person has to go at the same time....does anybody know?

you do what we did in my house with 5 people and 1 bathroom you get really good at holding it!!! :shock:

So, my boyfriend is at school and has told me that when he gets home between 7 and 8, he wants to go for ice cream. How can he be so inconsiderate . . . this is the ONLY time of year that I put TV in front of ice cream! He really should understand after 5 years!

OK Gang... I know there are things that the HG's say that are driving my up the wall... What about you all??? So this thread is about that... If I hear "insert name here" say "insert quote here" one more time I am going to "insert whatever you want here" LOL Just a little fun...

I will start with

1. If I hear Ivette say "They took all I said I can't stand in a person and put her in front of me... They put Janelle in here to screw with Ivette's head" one more time I am going to gag...

2. If I hear Howie say " My little Jenny" one more time I am going to spew...

3. If I hear Ivette say "How dare he (Kaysar) say animals don't have souls... I am going to scream... I mean come one that's the way he believes...

I am right there with you yana!! :)

Eric and maggie must have heard us in that other thread yana, they just started talking about why she's not married to her BF she's been with for so long. :)

If i hear ivette say YUCK IT UP one more time im going to kill her...its not bad enough she tries to say it in a fake boston accent but to keep saying it like 30 times in a row.......!!!!!!! RRRRRrrrrr really grates on my last nerve! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

"Your so gross Howie" <Jannelle. Even tho he is, it is still annoying to hear her say it.

I have to be honest, almost every single one of them annoy me! OMG April is so annoying, so is Ivette. Ugggh I like Kaysar the best, he is the only mature one in there.

Guest Shockalot

I swear I heard April approach every person in the house with her 'outrage' over Kaysar DARING to say Muslims do not believe animals have souls.

HOW DARE HE!

WHO does he THINK HE IS!

Good Golly.. is THAT really so bad. Wow. Thats their belief. Great. Yeesh it was just a comment.

Calm the hell down April.

Wait till she finds out Kaysar believes non-muslim PEOPLE miss out on Paradise too!

Aprils head will blow right off.

Guest sistagrace

If I have to hear Ivette open her trap and spew her verbal knives for more than another week........I will explode!

Guest majinlong
If I hear one more of Beau's stories about all his fabulous friends...I want to strangle him.

And if I hear Howie say boobies or talk about jerking or pleasuring I don't know what I will do.

lol he did it like a million times last night ewwwwwwwwwwww

I feel so left out! I don't have the feeds. You guys already know the houseguests so well, and all I have seen is one little show.

Thank goodness for the updates, and all the info. on this forum.

It will be fun to see how everyone is portrayed on the show, compared to how everyone here sees them.

I feel like I need to go study the updates now, to keep up with tonight's show! :)

• 2 weeks later...