BB Game Links / Questions / Discussion

oh boy this is fun.

Change my sleeping schedule to thiers

I make up the sofa bed next to my computer so I can listen to them when they are going to sleep

Stock up on quick to make, easy to eat around the computer or in living room foods.

Watch live feeds til fish come on then run to living room(just through the sliding doors) and get pissy til the show comes on.

My almost 2 1/2 year old learns all the names and quick(she was 1 1/2 last year when it started).

Don't answer the phone while a show is on. And if something really good on live feeds is going on i don't answer it then either.

Everymorning when I wake up with the HG's I check out Morty's and Jokers for any rumors I missed. :o)

Umm all I can think of for now.

Hugs,

Alisha

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA...OMG.Okay I am reading this and I am laughing so hard ..This is a bigdeal cause I just had a hystorectomy a wek ago today.So I am in pain from the laughter but its all good though.

For me when BB starts I wake up in the morning get all my house work done out of the way.Get meals all cooked for the day then look out at 4 my time is 12 bb time they are just getting up.so my head set goes on and I crank up the volume.

Kids are probably screaming their heads off for me but who cares.What I can't hear don't bother me.

I always have a good stock of snack foods by the comp and for comfort I get rid of my comp chair and bring my lazy boy chair over and blanket along with a pillow.

On the nights that bb is on tv well dont even think about buggin me.I have the kids all in bed b4 the show even starts.After the show is on if they need anyhting that they didnt get or do b4 bed well thats just to darn bad...get it from daddy cause mommy isnt listening.

I am also a walking zombie from lack of sleep.But I figure who cares it's only a few months.I can catch up with sleep when the bb season is done.

OK I have never told this to anyone... Well, here goes... Sitting at the computer watching the live feeds while they are holding nominations... Your assistant has gone to get lunch and the phone rings... not knowing your assistant has come back and is standing in the door because all you can do is watch the FoTH to see if you can see anything going on in the house you answer the phone thinking it is your assistant calling you say "Not now they are almost done and I want to know how was put up for eviction" and you hear on the other line the voice of a very important client saying "Excuse me, I thought I was calling (insert company name here), you then turn around to see your assistant in the door rolling in laughter... Best part is you don't lose the client, they turn out to be fellow BB fans and you get the account and start planning meetings around the house waking up for the day...

Yana

I got hooked on the first show of BB5 (didn't have cbs before) and my grandson Dade (hense my name lol) watched it too. He was so hooked he found a ski band and started wearing around the house like Scott and Jase. This year I got tired of him asking when does it start that we made a count down calendar. Now he wants to erase the day by lunch time....I keep telling him it wont come any faster but I feel the same way he does....come on BB start!!!! Oh did I mention he just turned 5?!!! :lol:

Guest Shockalot

1) Remind myself to publish the new website and make extensive improvements to the Big Brother pages this year.

2) Register here at Mortys again since I have no idea what happened to my 2004 account lol.

3) Sign up for Live Feeds despite my resentment towards RealOneplayer and the cost of it.

[incl. make sure Visa isnt maxed and my new (for BB) Video card is installed.

4) Turn off Ringer since for some bizarre reason everyone calls me during BB for reasons I cant explain.

5) Buy that DVD/VCR combo so I can record episodes this time.

6) Prepare to answer a lot of hatemail should I make another Robert Roman Fansite Page again.

7) Get my typing speed in peak condition so I can do the 12-2 AM (Mnt Time) live feed updates here at Mortys (if you folks will have me)

8) Not let any of my guy friends at work no about this. ;)

Guest Sleepy

I always make sure my house work is done before I sit down in front of the show and computer.

I loose sleep........and become invisible

I always make sure my housework is done only cause by the time the houseguest get up it's 4 my time.So I figure I got all that time may as well make myself look less like a slob...lol.

Guest Numfar
I always make sure my housework is done only cause by the time the houseguest get up it's 4 my time.So I figure I got all that time may as well make myself look less like a slob...lol.

Must be a fellow Maritimer...

Must be a fellow Maritimer...

That I am..Mocton,where you from?

lol...so when BB starts and something starts to smell kinda funny we will know where to look eh...hahaha jk

Ode to BB

My floors r clean

My dishes r done

My laundry is a work in progress

My tummy is full

My drinks & snacks r @ hand

The path to the BR is clear

I smoke outside

so no posting or chatting while I'm brb

I will lmao

U all r so funny

Jem, Ranster & Morty r the best

Where would we b w/o them

How many days r left

What is the new ?

What is the prize

My mind ia a whirl

Who will I love

Who will I hate

Y O Y is it taking so long

I've been updating hubby and family since we heard BB might start in June. These are Catrina's rules---

• 1-Don't make faces, complain, roll your eyes, or even think about ranting when I talk about BB.

2-Understand that I start talking about it (and haven't quit checking in on Morty's since BB5 went off, but family doesn't know that) months in advance.

3-Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays---no phone calls from five minutes till start until after the credits roll. No exceptions any time, and that includes my mother who thinks I should make a choice between BB and her. Well, I DID, didn't I? Dinner may consist of a salad or anything that can be microwaved and preferably served on paper plates. Hey, summer is a good time to lose weight!

4-Any Saturday plans will be made for AFTER the end of the show.

5-Computer is mine at any time I want-no exceptions.

I don't watch any other Reality shows, and BB is my little slice of heaven for a few months, so I expect friends and family to abide by my wishes.

That's not asking too much, is it?

What the heck, I'll give it a shot.

Men

James

Andrew

John

Robert

David

Steven

Mark

Chris

Women

Kathy

Elizabeth

Christine

Jenny

Erin

Kelly

Laura

Kim

i lock my self in my bedroom with 3 months suply of everything i need i have my own bathroom i dont take calls i am a hermet when bb comes on i am locked to the feeds all day long shout out to FEED ROOM 2 thats the best chat the best people anyway cant wait thils ths starts

Guest ranster627

I never get the feeds, I count on Morty's Team to keep me informed!

If I got them, I would get nothing done! :oops:

I love my BB feeds...God I cant wait for bb to start up.I think I may have to take up smoking again till it starts...lol

I never get the feeds, I count on Morty's Team to keep me informed!

If I got them, I would get nothing done! :oops:

*GASP* You don't do the live feeds?? I'm shocked. WE won't care if you get nothing done. :wink:

I love my BB feeds...God I cant wait for bb to start up.I think I may have to take up smoking again till it starts...lol

LOL...jen, you crack me up all the time. Are your nails done for yet?

BTW, I'm so proud of myself. I JUST figured out how to quote two different people in the same post. I never knew how to do that before and I figured it out without any help from jem, for a change. Yay me. I'm fabulous. :D

I never get the feeds' date=' I count on Morty's Team to keep me informed!

If I got them, I would get nothing done! :oops:[/quote']

*GASP* You don't do the live feeds?? I'm shocked. WE won't care if you get nothing done. :wink:

LOL...jen, you crack me up all the time. Are your nails done for yet?

BTW, I'm so proud of myself. I JUST figured out how to quote two different people in the same post. I never knew how to do that before and I figured it out without any help from jem, for a change. Yay me. I'm fabulous. :D

Lol what nails.I have none left.Thats why I have to take up smoking..haha

Once the show/live feeds begin, its "off to the races for me". I begin my day at 6:00 a.m. eastern(Self-employed working at home) until 11:30 a.m. Prepare dinner/lunch while working also throwing in a load of laundry each day...lol.....The hamsters are usually in bed until around 9:00 am pst, l2:00 noon my time.

No vacation/No visits from friends or family wanted or needed(everyone knows this by now..lol My meals for the next three months will be prepared in the OVEN only!! Three days a week is "take-out" meals only.

On saturday mornings, do housework that had "BETTER" last for a week..lol cause I aint dusting again until the next saturday...lol....I pay a young kid to walk my dog during these 3 months....sooooooo, as you can see, my entire lifestyle changes to fit the feeds!! :lol: