BB Game Links / Questions / Discussion

Guest cutestsmile

I go to sleep with the chatter of the live feed conversations on ... LOL

I dunno why? but I just enjoy hearing them chit chat even if I'm not looking at the action.... it's like being 10 again with your best friend over and talking until you snooze....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebekah

Always good to keep busy while waiting for bb to begin.

WOMEN

Alexis

Christine

Jennifer

Kelly

Kim

Laurie

Michelle

Sara

MEN

Bobby

Brad

Chris

Jack

John

Tony

Steve

William

Guest capthilts

I cannot wait.July 7 is my birthday,what a present. My names are:

women

Hanna

Kaitlyn

Alexis

Samantha

Lauren

Laura

Taylor

Emily

Anna

Megan

men

Jake

Ethan

Matthew

Michael

Dylan

Josh

Joseph

Chris

Cameron

Luke

Thanks

I tallied the names (if I missed some I appoligize) and the results are....

Blue Rose--3--James, April, Rachel

blondies_fan--2--Rachel, April

CeCimom--2--Sarah, Michael

Mouse--2--James, Jen(nifer)

Dreigha--2--James, Maggie

Rebekah--2--Jen(nifer), Sara(h)

Numfar--1--Jennifer

ScottishTXn--1--Mike(Michael)

Capthilts--1--Michael

smoore, Adam.b, and Rubthorn missed completely

Great Job all :lol:

Which HG are you most 'compatable' with? Here at the GCTV household, we came up with a semi-quick little way to judge...

-Look at the profiles for each HG.

-For each category listed, give yourself a rating of 1-not, 2,-kinda, 3-yes based on how 'compatable' you are with what the HG put for a response.

(do what you want with the 'no favorite' responses lol)

-Total your scores for each HG.

-Post your results here!

-When the show starts, compare who your results with how much you love/hate the HGs :)

(To be extra unbiased, do the test without constantly checking the age/sex/location/etc of the HGs)

For me(yes, I admit I get obsessed over BB! lol):

38-Howie

36-April

35-Beau, Ivette, Sarah

33-Rachel

31-Ashlea, Maggie

30-Jennifer

29-Eric, Janelle

27-James

26-Michael

21-Kaysar

It made me curious.... lol. I am so ashamed of the results. :oops:

Keep in mind if it said no favorite it got no points, hence kaysars score. lol

Rachel 30

april 29

Janelle 26

Michael 25

Jennifer 24

Ashlea 23

Beau 23

Howie 23

Ivette 23

James 22

Maggie 22

Eric 20

Kaysar 8

lol don't be ashamed of the results!

if anything, be ashamed that you decided to take the time to do something I suggested! :?

I failed tae mention I bumped my vacation up a week early because I canna be missing the opening rumors & chat or July 7th!(hangs head & smooths kilt idly...I'm pathetic) :roll:

1. NO phone calls, emails, instant messages etc. are taken or recieved during the entire 3 months.

2. No going out to dinner, movies or any other outside the house activities during the Big Brother summer reign.

3. Stay up all night chatting with our BB fans.

4. Eat, Sleep & Breath Big Brother 24/7

5. Note on my office door states "Please do not disturb Big Brother watching in progess"

Once again wtg on the name picks...out of all the names in the world you guys did great. :lol:

now be honest here people....would you ever really want to be on big brother? i mean, i love big brother, watch it religiously and all, but the best part of the show is the making fun of the houseguests. i don't think that i would want to be the brunt of all the jokes. so i'm gonna say, no, i would never want to be on big brother. i think i like watching it more than i would like to live it!

NO I would never be on Big Brother.

I love the show, the excitement of, what will they do or say next, rooting for my fav and gritting my teeth at my least fav. but to subject myself and my family to the gossip, the hateful comments and the petty argueing of peopl that can't agree to disagree, no I would never do that.

2 days left...57.5 hours (eastern) ...oh hurry :D

most definately... YES!!!! I'd love to go into the house and experience it first hand! My biggest problem with going in the house is that I wouldn't be able to follow along here all during the season! lol As for all the comments, I'd hope that I'd come across as a fun, likable person... but I've seen enough on the message boards to realize that regardless of what is said by someone in the house, someone on the boards will find reason to criticize... but the experience would be worth it, at least for me :)

Guest ranster627

I would love to be on Big Brother to make faces through the fish tank and drive Crazy and Squirrel, crazy and nuts ...

I would love to be on Big Brother to make faces through the fish tank and drive Crazy and Squirrel, crazy and nuts ...

Part of the fun for me would be to memorize everyone's screennames here, then drop names and include them in daily conversations with the other HGs... that'd keep everyone's ears tuned to the live feeds(like you need another reason? lol)