Is April Pregnant???? Got a baby name???

ericsturrock

Is April Pregnaunt!??  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Is April Pregnaunt

• Yes! Oh My
    • No, shes just alittle late

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if she's pregnant, but she IS delusional..........she told Ollie tonight that they are the most famous reality couple and that he should be prepared, that their picture will be all over US weekly & People magazine and that photographers will be hounding them.

GAG ME!

What a dreamer! In a way I hope she is knocked up, but in another way, I hope not, for the potential kids' sake. Can't see someone as self centered as she is being a good mommy. PLus, the kid would be fugly. :animated_shocking:

I hope not. One would think with all the racket she's been making in bed she would be on birth control. Oh yah, that's right...she's Catholic and knows ALL ABOUT that religion. When she told Ollie she's got "rhythm" I guess he thought that meant she could dance....

Bleh, April as a mother. Imagine that.

Lots of womens periods can be off up to a week.

April loves attention so she'd probably say it for a see me moment.

I hope BB makes her pee on a stick and announce the results live.

me thinks april is an attention whore

How fun for the baby! They can watch their own conception from the feeds.....lucky lucky child!
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Difference between good Catholic, nice Catholic, bad Catholic

Good would have baby

Nice would have baby, place in adoption

Bad would abort.....

I voted no..hopefully she is just stressed and late...

It would be sad, although not a shock, if she were preggars... I get the impression that Ollie isn't as 'in to' a relationship after BB as April is. It always seems like she is trying to talk him in to it IMO. rolleye0011.gif

It would be sad, although not a shock, if she were preggars... I get the impression that Ollie isn't as 'in to' a relationship after BB as April is. It always seems like she is trying to talk him in to it IMO.

That may be the reason she told him not to worry about contraception. She might be looking for a way to trap him.

Sajjki - I think April told Michelle she was "late" because she, April, was stressed. I'm under the impression the HG don't know A & O are having sex. But, how could they not? Seems obvious to me.

Can someone tell me why the prettiest ,most fabulous girl in the world, would NEED to trap someone into a relationship/marriage?

She obviously can take her pick of the most eligble bachelors in the country/world after the show is over.

I'm still not buying that April really wants a REAL relationship with Ollie. I think it's her way of controlling him durning the game,all this talk of after the game them being together.

She is so self centered ,that she thinks,that Ollie thinks he would luckiest guy on the planet to have her.

They are both playing each other,until i tis no longer in their best self interest to do so!

Archived