Poll ~ Should Julie Call Out Jerry

LSUgurl

Should Julie Call Out Jerry  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Should Julie REMIND Jerry that his actions against Dan are just a little hypocritical!!! Jerry did the EXACT same thing in week one with Brian. I think Julie should point that out to Jerry!!!

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ABSAF******LOUTELY...............if she does it in a way that he knows America thinks he's nuts.

Although I do agree he may not get it.........maybe, instead of doing that, she should put the focus on Dan, ask Dan, how did you feel when the old coot didn't talk to you out face to face, but used his platform of POV to get at you when you couldn't respond.

I said yes just because it would be awesome for america to really see how completely oblivious and stupid he is but to be completely honest i hope they never have to ask him a question EVER because i cannot stand to hear him say one more thing about the game like he knows what hes talking about.

whenever anyone else hears jerry speak is your one and only response, "WHAT?" :huh:

im waitin for the day when instead of telling the HGs to stop singing, BB says, "Jerry, please stop speaking...Thank you"

I voted yes. But, I don't know if she's going to NEED to do it. I'm sure the edit of the PoV ceremony isn't going to be very pretty for Jerry.

Cecimom,

I'm sure you are right,that the airing of the POV ceremony isn't going to be pretty for Jerry.

But you have to remember that Jerry ,or none of the other houseguest will see what we see ,the POV ceremony show.

So the only way Jerry and the other house guests will be aware that he made an ass out of himself on national television, is if she calls HIM out on it!

Well the other house guests know he made an A$$ of himself, BUT he obviously doesn't! :animated_rotfl:

So what you are all saying is him breaking his word to someone he found out was screwing him and making deals with everyone is the same as Dan blatantly lying when he knew it was almost certain he was going to need to vote Jessie out?

Once again, I don't like Jerry much either but lets keep facts in this discussion. They are two COMPLETELY different things.

Brian basically broke his word to Jerry FIRST when he was making all those side deals (and even BROUGHT more people into the alliance without Jerry knowing, but you guys conveniently forget that).

There are a lot of things you can blame on Jerry but this one is just ludicrous and inaccurate.

To be clear, it's not a good idea to punch someone in the mouth, but if someone does it to you first, it's called self defense.

like someone posted here jerry would liked the calling out

it provide him another chance to go at dan

libra on the other hand you can see it bothers her

same with april

I thought Jerry had fessed up to a lot of his lies about his alliances and Dan swearing on his faith. Jerry LIED. Jerry came out to the pool and said Dan are you with us and Dan just said uh huh.

Anywhooooo pillow_fight.gif

Whether you consider the two betrayals the same or not. The bottom line is this is a game, there is absolutely NO way you can win this game without deception,lying, trickery, and breaking your word at the appropriate and correct time for yourself! You can't really trust anyone in this game. If you happen to trust someone and they betray you,you got OUTPLAYED,nothing personal.You should have been able to read the other person better and maybe it wouldn't have happened!

Name me one player who has won this game without doing the above to his/her so called alliance, or someone that trusted them?

Julie Chen should call out Ollie for calling her Mama every damn live show. Disgusting and disrespectful. I would love to see Julie do that on live TV. You'd a thunk that the producers would have said something to that twit Ollie by now to not call Julie anything insulting. Cripes, Chen's husband owns CBS. No small potato's.

Julie Chen should call out Ollie for calling her Mama every damn live show. Disgusting and disrespectful. I would love to see Julie do that on live TV. You'd a thunk that the producers would have said something to that twit Ollie by now to not call Julie anything insulting. Cripes, Chen's husband owns CBS. No small potato's.

her husband must not like her much if she does a low budget reality show like bb

cbs nightly news was a great gig

First off, Brian didn't break his alliance with Jerry, he just conveniently tack on a few more people. Thats the game. Brian probably wouldn't of broken that alliance for quite awhile for the same reason others keep Jerry around now. So what word did Brian break...he had no time to break it!

Also, I would love for Jerry to be called out, no different than any other "pot shots" that Julie has taken at them. Infact, LET CRAIG FERGUSON do it...then Julie can keep her hands clean and Jerry won't put her up next week.....

IMO there is little point in calling him out durning the live show ,after the way it was edited by CBS.

Most people that watch only the CBS show would think Julie was picking on Jerry rather than asking him about what he really said and did. That would make it even worse now to call him out ,alot of people would be sympathetic to him,why is she picking on the poor old grandpa!

I agree, two totally different situations. In one Jerry blatantly broke his word and was completely responsible for his alliance members eviction and in the other, Dan let people believe what they wanted to and then voted the way he actually promised he would, with a little help from America.

Whether she calls him out or not, Jerry will learn at one point, that if his suspicions about Dan being Americas Player were right, he just looks like an old ranting fool. He just doesn't get the fact that as America's Player, Dan must vote the way America wants him to IF he wants to earn the $$$, regardless of who he wanted out -- Memphis or Jesse. Jerry will stand on his moral horse and say "Well I wouldn't compromise my promise and integrity for anything" but I suspect that he would do the exact same thing given the potential to make some money.

"There's no fool like an old fool"!

I was disappointed with the editing of the POV ceremony as well. but it is only an hour show. If Julie were to ask Jerry ANYTHING, how would they ever be able to get him to stop talking and get on with the rest of the show?

Jerry is a major annoyance to those in the house as well as to those of us watching . . . . . but we do continue to watch. He is doing exactly what he's in there for . . . . . he's providing entertainment value in a show designed to keep us entertained. I personally would love to see him get "called out" by Julie since I think his response would be highly entertaining.

If this show were populated with a bunch of people like Dan, it would be really boring. It's the conflicts we all live for. We watch this show just waiting for the next blow-up. It's the a**holes on the show that keep it entertaining!

Is Jerry an a**hole? ABSOLUTELY! But he's probably always been an a**hole! Just because he's 75 does not mean he's been transformed into this lovable character! He's just what he's always been, and I suspect always will be . . . . . AN A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!!

If we eliminate all the a**holes however, the show will be a lot less interesting. The most memorable characters from show's past have been the a**holes.

In response ~ when I said that Jerry did the same thing to Brian, as Dan did - I meant that -- Jerry was/is going on and on and on about Dan being a Judas, because he REMOVED his cross before he voted.

OK - did Jerry not REMOVE his Marine stuff before he voted out Brian??? That is the SAME THING!!!!! Any other circumstances around it may not have been the same, but that part IS. That is what I meant in my original post about Jerry doing the same thing as Dan.

Oh, and at this point, since last nights show, and the edit job they did, I do agree that calling Jerry out wouldn't matter now. BUT, I still hope she says something to make Jerry know we all (the viewers) think he's an arsehole.

Maybe, she could do an "audience question" for Jerry, asking him something along the lines of, "America wants to know, Why you are targeting Dan, when you did the exact same thing in week one, by removing your Marine hat/shirt before you voted?"

How do you know what wasn't all he said?

Because on the feeds they talked a lot about what Jerry said and in the CBS edit they did leave a lot of his speech out. They also said he just kept going on and on. He said if he took one of them down then Michelle was going to put up Dan. (this made Michelle very mad because she said he doesn't speak for her) He said things about Dan is going to burn in Hell.... and on and on and on.

Archived