Poll ~ Should Julie Call Out Jerry

LSUgurl

Should Julie Call Out Jerry  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Should Julie REMIND Jerry that his actions against Dan are just a little hypocritical!!! Jerry did the EXACT same thing in week one with Brian. I think Julie should point that out to Jerry!!!

• Yes
    • No

Hi, Xal. I'd say since all of the other HGs went behind Jerry's back after the veto ceremony apologized profusely to Dan on the feeds for the next five or six hours after the veto ceremony indicates Jerry said a lot more than what was on the feeds. All the HGs including Michelle told Dan they had no idea how long Jerry would go on and on and get so personal. Jerry has been calling Dan a "Judas" for days and days, so that was no breaking news.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie is an idiot ~ and a slimeball ~ I do NOT like him at all. He is Aprils pet and when it comes down the nitty gritty, she'll vote his butt out - she is NOT serious about him. Come on........... She's a skanked up, ewwww cannot think about it.

But, yeah, I'm so so so so so so so SICK to death of Jeritol............. honest to goodness, I could NOT be in that house, cause I'd get arrested, I"d have already lost my mind and beat Jeritol to a pulp. He is just trying to provoke Dan, he won't stop, he thinks he's the big dog cause he's won 2 POV's..... Uhhh, Jerry, get a clue, no one likes you, you are being used, and you are a fool!

I think that it is time to take the kid gloves off in regards to Jerry. He is older, yes! But that does not mean that after all this time and all his talking down to everyone around him that he deserves anyone's respect. He has most definitely lost mine. So, how should Julie accomplish this calling out?

Question Dan instead. Someone else said this in a previous post. I think that is the best way. Don't give Jerry the chance to respond, and talk our ears off!

i think she should say "One of our viewer's question is for.. Jerry.. Jerry Mike from Alamba wants to know ' You call Dan Judas for going back on his word and taking off his necklace when he did it, Do you not find it hypocritical that you did the same with Brain, And you took off your Military stuff?'"

I truly believe Jerry expects his 'Veto' speech to be one of the things people will remember about BB 10.

He wanted to have shock value ... and thinks viewers were open-mouth / drop-jaw when they saw it.

sighhhh.... shame they got a super condensed edited version .... oh me ... what a pity ... all that rehearsing went

to waste.

and... yes, Sock it to him Julie :fish:

Julie could call out Jerry, but he'll say the same thing he does to everyone else, never admitting he did anything wrong but that they all threatened him. In the end it was still Jerry's free will to betray Brian, when all is said and done. It's going to be clear to him when he learns about Dan and realizes Dan had little choice in the matter of his betrayal while Jerry was a coward in everything he has done, even back to putting up Renny and Jessie just because they had a fight that pales in comparison to what we've seen lately.

Julie could have a field day with Jerry, but Jerry would squirm his way through any question long enough where Julie would be pressed for time and would have to accept his cop-out replies.

Jerry even after watching tapes from the show will think everything he did was wonderful. There will be no introspection,or remorse for any of his actions,he will still be oblivious about his behaviour in the house.

He will not even begin to understand the publics reaction to him, he might not even notice it!

On the outside chance he does realize that alot of America thinks he is an ass,he will play it off as GAME play!

But my bet is he will be totally oblivious !

i guess bb read boards

Archived