Wake Up Wake Up, Big Brother Brings Back Wake Up Calls!

Too bad you can't submit music. I have the LP from the early 1970s called "Ethel Merman Sings Disco"...get that pumped up and those HGs wouldn't know what hit them. Only Renny would wake up in a good mood!!!

"Ahh! the doors locked i cant get out, call 911 im locked in here, help" lol Renny would get a kick out of that

"Can u fit all 3 inches into the camera" lol at Jesse

"Ahh Ooo Ahh OOo, Pull it out, Theirs no sex in this house." To make fun of April/Ollie

"Grrr Gar gush crmasfh ooof rolf, zap, Rollover Rolly" lol all the housemates would think Jerry stuck into the Production studio.

"I got Gizmo, i have your ittle doggy." Keesha would panic

"This is John McCain and im the new Preisdent of the USA" Libra would scream

"Hello My Cheeky Little Monkeys" Its Craig Ferguson

"I Like Pigs & pourgesse culture, & Im the greatest boxer and im like the best at Pig Boxing...........................................(24 hours later) and the 1 time i was boxing and then i danced home with this pig."

"Womanizer Womanizer, Womanizer" poopr Memphis

"But 1st But 1st But 1st But 1st But 1st" Fans will think of julie Chen, Ollie/April will think its the way they shold have Sex LOL

But 1st But 1st But 1st But 1st But 1st" Fans will think of julie Chen, Ollie/April will think its the way they shold have Sex LOL

LMAO!!!

"WAKE UP!! IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE!!! EVERYONE OUT OF BED, INTO THE BACKYARD AND HUG THE GROUND!!!"

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!...WHAT PART OF 24/7 DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND! We know your dirty little secrets!!!!...all of them... <evil laugh>

^^LenRay....sometimes I think your really a sick puppy!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SueZeQue! I would love for them to hear Disco Merman version of "There's No Business!" But I do know one song that's free to sing (I can do a good Merman imitation, although I am a baritone..." Just imagine Merman singing..."You are my sunshine, my only sunshing..."

I wish they had done it all night and into the morning. Make them good and tired... They got off very easily. I think having such a short duration of "wake up calls" was a waste. Hopefully they will do it again... or heck every night for a week would be fabulous!

I have a feeling that they are going to be a part of the HOH comp tonight. A very interesting thing kept happening everytime one was played also. (the pig one) We kept getting FOTH when that was playing. Maybe this is going to be the final question??????

Just a thought!!!

In the first season, didn't they play the Hustle and make them get up and dance at times during the night?

:lol: I think that was the show where a bunch of "kids" were thrown into a 70's house together. I can't remember the name of it though.

In the first season, didn't they play the Hustle and make them get up and dance at times during the night?

I think that was the show where a bunch of "kids" were thrown into a 70's house together. I can't remember the name of it though.

Actually it was BB1, they danced in couples, but I don't think it was the hustle, I could be wrong though... When I have more time, I will have to see if I can't find it on you tube or something...

Archived