Monday, August 4th

YosemiteSam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since America voted for Dan had to get Jesse nominated does that mean he has to vote to evict him to or will America vote before Thursday for who he has to evict I forget how that worked.

Dan is going to say he will vote Jessie out based upon the news that he got that America wanted Jessie nominated... so he figures that America will help him get Jessie evicted. He's probably right so I think he's doing a good thing to work with Libra/Keesha/Renny on keeping Memphis in.

The "thing" that was done that ticked off Libra and Keesha was April coming down and asking everyone if they'd rather be evicted this week or make it to sequester. They felt April was threatening them with a backdoor.

Honestly, this is the most exciting the show has been since it started. There is actually game play happening and behind the scenes plotting against the wishes of the HOH. Wooooohoooooooo.

I didn't like Libra before, but if she sticks to this plan, I might just start to like her (even though I still say she's a controlling bitch).

I missed where April came down and said that now it makes sense.

Libra"s the one who calls everyone out so why is she being all paranoid and crazy and not just go to April and ask why she asked everyone that. Libra needs to open her eyes and see how hard Keesha is fighting to keep Memphis and how she gave Angie the boot to be able to get him.

These people must not be the smartest group, common sense April can only put up one more person if POV is used this week then she can't play next HOH. It makes sense that anyone of them may not want to sit in sequester for the remainder of time so this is the last chance to get out of the house and go home and she can use POV and everyone agrees to send that person home. To me even thought I don't like April it was pretty nice of her to think to ask everyone it may have just came out wrong or they're morons for thinking the other way.

I really don't believe Americas votes count anyway, I think this is a way for the producers to have more control then just using the DR.

As much as I hate the notion that the stupid skank Keesha is gonna get her way by keeping Memphis, I ultimately think booting Jessie is gonna be the ultimate demise of the Blair Bitch Girls (YAY!). All hell is gonna break loose when April freaks out over the results, and I bet ties are broken over this between her, Keesha, and Libra...I just dont know who is gonna go with who, but I say bring it on! About damn time.

Sad that April is even controlling the POV that JErry has. PATHETIC, why do people feel the need to follow the HOH? They nominate and that's it they have no more power but these people want to give her ALL the power. They have to votes, but watch Jesses loser ass will still be there come fri.

This is the stupidest BB I have seen. Why are the HGs all like docile sheep? And what exactly could April do if everyone voted against her? It's not like she can compete for HOH Thursday p.m.?

The plan hinges on whether America votes either Jesse or Memphis out....if America votes to Keep Jesse everything will blow up in Libra's and Keesha's face....I normally don't vote in AC more than once..but think I will vote several times to keep Jesse..just to see the meltdowns that will follow...however who knows what will happen tomorrow when Libra's alcohol wears off and she blames Keesha to April for the plan......

Isn't it just perfect that the first week the sheep decide to break ties Grodner has her little AP in there to take directives from "America."

Wow, the AP is the tie breaker...who would have thunk it...

My guess Jessie is going home and the skank squad lives on...................

lolololol

America voted for Dan to hug Jessie. He cried about Monica and losing his job. when Jessie left, Dan smile at the camera and made a scene. Jessie so bought it and is telling Michelle about it. "It was a really intense conversation!"

Something was just not right, I know it's probably late to mention it but when the decision was set to vote for Jesse over Angie and everyone was high-fiving each other about getting rid of him, why did they all unanimously vote Angie out? I know the conspiracy theorists always mention on this forum (eventually) BB Producer influence but this was soooooooo blatent! I think they like the drama Jesse brings to the game, he is so obnoxious and full of himself. He's the HG we love to hate.

Just my opinion....Dan is so much like Erik...

I think that BB will want to have a vote flip. I think they will like this more, because it will be like the dustin/kail evictions in bb8. This will have long lasting game changing effects so it is better for memphis to stay then jessie. jessie staying isn't going to break up the LOKA allinace at all.

East Coast from the feeds it was always Angie leaving. They may have talked about Jessie for moments so I am sure CBS gave it an edit to make it look like something else.

CBS show is really not painting a good picture of what is really happening.

If things continue down this road, once again America will have basically manipulated the game (3-3 tie and Dan/America being deciding vote).

Bottom line is this. I personally DON'T want things to change. I DON'T like this new alliance because it gives Keesha a great chance to win and I hate that bitch more than anyone who has ever played this game. She is the biggest hypocrite who has ever played this game. She is one of the nastiest looking, fake, shallow people who have ever played this game. She's annoying and rotten to the core. I say this because of what I see in game and things she has admitted to in real life such as cheating on all her boyfriends.

If people can't see how much I don't like this human being, let me put it this way. I would rather have seen EVil Dick and James win 10 million dollars there season than Keesha win a dollar this season.

Keesha is too tight with too many people in the house (Keesha/Libra, Keesha/Renny, Keesha/Memphis). No one else in the house has as many two man alliances. I want her out. I don't want to look at her anymore. She makes me sick.

Actually the BEST results would be for Keesha/Libra/Renny to THINK they have Dan's vote but for the vote to go 4-3 in favor of evicting Memphis.

Then, not only did they show their cards but they got NOTHING for it. There will still be the massive shakeup but Jessie will stay in the game to cause more drama and give Ollie/Jerry/Michelle a better chance of winning HoH and getting rid of Libra/Keesha.

Otherwise I can tell you exactly what's going to happen. If someone doesn't get Keesha out of the house in the two following HoH's, she's going to win BB 10. She has too many people protecting her.

lololol, XAL, tell us how you really feel. Hey I cannot stand the beeotch either, and I agree that she is too tight with a lot of people, but I am not sure about her winning it, that ain't gonna happen, the one person who is really in her cornor is Renny and that is because she has been nice to Renny when otheres were not, and we know that even that is fake, cause she bad mouths Renny too, with the others, so she will get busted on her many BS alliances and go by by before some of them,lolol

Marty --

East Coast from the feeds it was always Angie leaving.

Thanks. I'm one of those cheapwads who doesn't get the feeds and let me tell you that CBS definately made it sound and look like Jessie was going....

I feel the same way about Keesha Xal....I absolutely despise her for the same reasons you listed. My dilemma is that she is associated with my 3 fav players...Memphis, Renny and Dan (presumably Dan anyway.) I hate this season in that I am constantly having to root for people that I don't like in order to help advance the ones I do like... :(

I was reading your update from last night and noticed that the most important piece of info was left out! The new alliance between Memphis, Keesha, Libra, Renny and Dan! When Keesha calls them inside they all go into the 70s room and give their word to keep Memphis and go to final 5 together.

Just thought I should point that out.

ditto what Xal and ImIn posted. I love the new alliance except for Keesha. She will think she is #1 with Memphis, Renny and Libra. That sucks. I can't stand Keesha. I just hope that the other side would make her the target if they get HOH and see what a threat she is.

OK not only do I not like Memphis, but after seeing Jessie cry when Michelle was up there on the scaffold desperately trying to win POV I'd rather have Jessie stay in the game. He's not perfect but the feelings he had were genuine, in fact it looked like he was trying to hide the fact he was crying. Also April is trying to keep her word to Michelle and Jessie by not targeting him so I respect that as well. I hope Memphis goes.

Why can't Jessie be eavesdropping on conversations like they were having last night?

That would be PERFECT if he overheard them making this new alliance. Then April could take Jessie down and put up Libra or Keesha. They'd have the numbers to vote either of those two girls out.

THAT would be amazing to watch.

Archived