Monday, August 4th

YosemiteSam

Dan said swimming is serious and he's right. No one should be overconfident when swimming especially in the ocean.

I guess he takes his job seriously too.

Of course, let's not forget Renny caught him talking to himself in the bathroom so Dan may just be :cookoo: lol

lol

Michelle just said that Memphis has "accepted it."

Michelle didn't get the memo either. ha ha ha!

I guess she didn't get the memo about Jessie is gay too.

She's asking what he would do for her for her vote?

He said I didn't put you up when I was HOH...he shoved her hand away and said "we're even."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just gotten to the point that I am glad things are changing up a little bit. I almost feel bad that April, Ollie, Jerry, and Michelle are going to be having a heart attack on Thursday when Jessie is evicted, but at the same time.... I'm glad that they are being shown that being HOH doesn't mean you are the boss. They were STUPID to follow along with Keesha's attitude of "I tell you how to vote", and then expected her to do the same. DUH. This ain't no pleasure cruise people... this is a competition for $500,000. Only one winner. April and Libra knew LAST WEEK that it would be better to get rid of Jessie. But no... they let Keesha tell them what to do. This week, she wants Memphis to stay and she's making it happen.

I don't like Keesha, but at least she has cojones.

Yes, and the people he REALLY cares about is Jessie! Those were "Oh crap, I'm going to be nominated again" tears.

oh sure...the one and only nice thing I've ever said about Jessie on this board is fodder for someone else to rip on him...

...good job! :2thumbsup:

:animated_rotfl:

I thought his tears were genuine too. I think he knew she wasn't going to make in longer than April but, the fact the Michelle was busting a gut to stay as long as she could, touched him.

I know I'm going all psychoanalysis with this but, I think that his bragging about his physique and how smart he is is talking himself just as much anyone else. I'm sure that little boy that was bullied and picked on so badly as a child is still there and he's been trying to prove otherwise ever since.

It takes alot of self-discipline and motivation to build up your body like that and he likes to admire the finished product.

I don't think it's any different than someone losing weight and buying new clothes and admiring themselves in the mirror. Even a new haircut and make-up.

He may be full of himself but he's no different then some of the other hgs who sing their own praises on a daily basis.

I want Jessie to stay because I think it will really shake things up though his leaving will shake it up in another way but not to my liking.

I give you a lot of kudos, ceci, for trying to see past the bs........but sometimes, a jerk is just a jerk.

I'll believe he's "genuine" when he actually does something for someone he doesn't need anything from.........he disrespected Renny until he needed her and the same with Jerry..........for whatever reasons, IMO, he doesn't have a "genuine" bone in his body..........and I don't feel sad for him, at all.

There's more action on this board than in the house, and we be kinda slow today.

I thought I read somewhere that she is closer to eviction day, just to confirm.

chomp chomp chomp...guess who's eating chips again....:rolleyes:

:voices behind the wall: "Keesha quit obstructing your microphone with your annoying chomping"....."Thank you"

Nice to see Keesha eating something unhealthy. She said yesterday she does not eat pasta, potatoes or any carbs.

chomp chomp eat those chips baby.

I was thinking the same thing...in fact I went to look in the cupboard...no chips though...:cry:

sooooo.....:cookie:

Archived