Monday, August 4th

YosemiteSam

Yep those are my favorites too. I love Dan's sense of humor. Renny and Dan need to jump out of floater mode and pick an alliance.

I really hope their plan works and they pick up Michelle for the alliance. Then I hope after they get rid of April or Ollie they turn on Libra or Keesha.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My three favorites left in the house are Memphis, Dan, and Renny. So I'm hoping their plan succeeds.

Yep those are my favorites too

mine too!

I know I posted that on previous page...but it's nice to have company in 3 favs. :2thumbsup:

I am hoping that Libra holds true. Honestly... its in her best interests because April and Ollie are using her as a shield. She needs to get the major target off her back.

Okay... so if April is feel nauseous... does this mean we might actually have the first BB baby on the way? LOL

April is NUTS.

If Jessie is evicted April will lose her alliance with Libra & Keeshe & she will also piss Michelle off. She will only have Ollie.

I've never seen an HOH who doesn't have her team up in her HOH room.

I can't wait to see Jessie's face when they kick him out. I don't think Jessie has ever heard the word NO.

Everything is ME ME ME ME ME ME... I can't sleep, I can't eat, I'm losing weight and it's all your fault(s).

What a cry baby!

Libra started her monthly yesterday and April should be right behind her by a day or 2. From what they said yesterday.

She very will could be pregnant though... miscgifsetc510.gif

April is playing both sides of the street. She wants an alliance with Jessie and Michelle but also keep her alliance with Keesha, Libra, Renny and Ollie. You know sooner probably than later somebody will spill the beans and she'll be up the river without a paddle.

I'm having a major problem with the DR constantly pressuring her to keep Jessie. They need to quit manipulating this game and let whatever happens, happen. This year more than other years the puppetmeister strings are being exposed. That's totally unacceptable in my book.

dr influencing hg is nothing new

but what surprises me is last few bbseason is that dr is letting this get on the feeds

in past bb any talk of dr would be block

I noticed it last year as well. We heard so much about what the diary room was telling them what to do.

I was bored at 4am this mrn ( I never sleep ) and on Comcast they have Big Brother On Demand so I watched the 1st episode. So funny to see how everyone has changed since that episode. I dont remember Memphis saying how women buy him everything but he was bragging about it in his pre interview, yet gt pissed at JErry for calling him a womanizer?? WTF. Then there was Ollie promising his parents he wouldnt do anything to embarrass the family on TV. Then there was a very taken Keesha talking about hoping there are cute boys there. Was just funny, reminded me of why I dislike Memphis poor steven gave him the car for nothing.

anaface wrote

I was reading your update from last night and noticed that the most important piece of info was left out! The new alliance between Memphis, Keesha, Libra, Renny and Dan! When Keesha calls them inside they all go into the 70s room and give their word to keep Memphis and go to final 5 together.

Just thought I should point that out.

I didn't write it was a new alliance because it really isn't....Keesha Libra and Reeney only want a one week deal from Memphis if they save him they wont put him up and vice versa...it's in the updates...Also Dan wants Libra out and the three girls just wanted his vote that he will vote to keep Memphis..that's why they had him swear on the bible......Libra is really wary of Dan and so is Reeney..if fact they have no clue what he would do if he got HOH..they know "he can't be trusted." Dan was already talking with Memphis about forming a new alliance in the BY

This agreement is not a long term thing....listening last night you can already hear the distrust between them. After the fallout from Thursday don't be surprised if Memphis tries to pull in Ollie and Michele and Dan and April by default to form a yet new alliance. I'll bet he drops Keesha because now with Libra she's damaged goods...but as far as going to the final 5 together..I don't see it happeneing and the three ladies just want protection from April Ollie Jerry and Michele just in case they win HOH next week but last night all they want are themselves for final three and are using Dan for his oh so crucial swing vote...

Is Dan an idiot? He's a catholic teacher. Why would he swear on the Bible to vote for Jessie when he's AP? He MUST vote the way we do and if for some reason America picks Memphis (highly unlikely) OR CBS fudges the results to keep the drama queen Jessie, he has just committed an enormous sin against his faith.

well Dan is rather naieve, wouldn't you say?? He is sorta tiptoeing thru the tulips the way he is playing this game

I liked them too... they were a bit cheesy but, it was better than watching them sit there in dead silence.

I think he will Marty. I think that he was forced to go into hiding after Brian's eviction and he's been waiting for the opportunity to really play the game. If all goes well at the POV ceremony, he will finally be in an alliance that might be able to get him to the end. Libra and Keesha will even be the bigger fish in the alliance so if Dan plays it smart, he could find himself in the F4 easily. He just has to be able to watch whats going on around him.

Archived