Monday, August 4th

YosemiteSam

I would still rather see Memphis go then Jesse. Even if it doesn't break up the L/K/A skank alliance it will piss Keesha off and she will try and do anything to turn tables on the others because she will not have any men to latch onto and she is the type that needs a mans attention all the time. If Jesse wins by one vote they will find out who voted for Memphis and then could break the skanks up any way.

Honestly I'm watching Jesse and he is not nearly as bad as most of the others. So what if he has a big head because he is in such good shape and talks about himself. He seems to be a caring person and was clearly upset seeing Michelle up there holding on in pain and could do nothing to help her. Matty was more concerned that Natalie made a deal to save him to then how she was feeling when she dropped.

Jesse did what the house wanted and he is paying for it now. Keesha got everyone to do what she wanted and now she expects no one to follow what April wants. Memphis flat out dropped Jesse and Michelle after the nominations instead of trying to get the three of them to work on maybe building a side alliance with Ollie/April and Jerry and back door someone else.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse did what the house wanted and he is paying for it now. Keesha got everyone to do what she wanted and now she expects no one to follow what April wants. Memphis flat out dropped Jesse and Michelle after the nominations instead of trying to get the three of them to work on maybe building a side alliance with Ollie/April and Jerry and back door someone else.

I see it as Jessie and Michelle dropped Memphis 1st...it was April and Ollie that wanted the side deal with them. April's plan was to get Memphis out this eviction and she wasn't going to waiver on it...not even after Jessie stirred the pot on Friday night...Memphis was still the target because she said Memphis was gunning for her. Keeping JMM in the house and aligning with them would not be wise either...because their loyalty would be to each other if they were on the same side...April and Ollie would be the odd couple out of the 5.

anyone notice when keesha or libra lies they are eating

IMO, Jessie only helps Michelle because she's all he's got. It's nothing "personal". Even last night during BBAD, Mich was trying to get a personal discussion going with him and she finally gave up and said "that's all you do is talk game".........unlike some of the others who have tried to make friendships, Jessie is a user.

anyone notice when keesha or libra lies they are eating

Good observation, but I think they eat all the time.

Reminds me of that old joke: How do you know a Lawyer is lieing. His/her lips are moving.

How do you know Skreesha and Lib are lieing. They're eating. lol

Anyways, I do think Jessie was genuinely concerned for Michelle after the hoh comp. He had tears in his eyes and wiped them away. Jerry went to her too. Tells you a little something about these two.

Memphis....bleh. He could care less. He's the user. Michelle went down and he saw his chance of getting out of a nom gone.

yeah jessie and michelle seem tight/legit bonding

and i dont see it like ollie and april relationship which both are trying to use other

I'm having the hardest time trying to find someone to like. So far, it's just Renny and Dan.
I agree. But it isn't totally boring. Libra going psycho on Jerry and Renny...Jesse sitting there eyeballing his "guns"...Michelle learning how to say "WATER" from her speech coach Dan. There are some moments. There were some boring moments last season as well.

I'm not sure the tears welling up in Jesse's eyes were as much for Michelle as his chances going down the toilet.

I agree about the entertainment this season EastCoast...the friday night fight was worth the price of feeds for the month imo....plus the hoh contest was good to watch too...I've had a blast sometimes this season watching the feeds...other times it's a total snorefest...take the good with the bad...

Jessie's tears...I'd say they were genuine. I think he does have a heart...for the people that he really cares about. He can be a complete SOB though towards those he doesn't like. Memphis, on the other hand, said outright he doesn't have and show emotions...just not in his nature. I don't find anything wrong with that in the BB game...once you let your guard down and show emotions...the perana will attack and just use them against you.

I think Jessie has a heart for anyone who can help Jessie in the moment, especially after watching him turn it on for Keesha last week and April this week, how much he "cares about them and how THEY are being portrayed", yea, right..............but that's just my opinion.

I wonder if Dan being like a robotic drill sergeant during fight swim club is an act or if he's being serious...

he seems somewhat condescending to me...Ollie and Renny really seem like children and he's all business. I know he's really doing them a favor and having success with them....it just comes across a bit weird to me...

Archived