Banner?

Depeche221

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pretty certain that the banner they showed on tonights episode says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ________ WE (heart) YOU"

I couldnt make out the name on the banner and it was definitely too long to be RENNY. Does anyone know if Renny is short for something?

Based on the direction the banner is flying it is backwards. The words usually start closest to the plane and this banner was flying left to right. It would have to be flying right to left to read it properly.

Now, whether this is the banner the HGs actual saw or something BB staged for us (as has been suggested elsewhere) is a whole different question.

Hi Marty!! I've been lurking around here and there! I only heard about 20 minutes for the interview because it kept bumping me off. Dan's sister called while I was listening though and Brian said that he gave Dan a homemade rosary when he left. She was surprised. She asked if Brian would have been true to his alliance with Dan since he had 8,000 alliances and he said that he would have.

Someone else asked Steven if he had to pick between Angie or Keesha who would he pick if he was still in the house and he said that he would stick with Angie for game purposes.

I can't believe that in this day of the internet, cellphone cameras, and BB fanaticism, nobody has a definite answer to what the banner read. I mean someone paid for it, you'd think they'd have a picture of it posted on the web somewhere.

Challenge for Mortys BB fans. Find out what the banner read and you will be considered BB Top Fan of the Month.

(Of course, I have no authority to pronounce you that. :P )

The Banner said Haaaaappppy Thanksgiving from WWWWWW....KKKKKKK...RRRRRRR....PPPPP

Then a door on the plane slowly opened a little flecks appeared to be poppin out of door and suddenly Turkey body's started plumeting into the Big Brother Backyard and as Michelle and Memphis ran for cover Jesse "Nesman" started crying "OHhhhh THE HUMANITY.

As Alision G exclaimed..."I swear I thought Turkey's could fly"

:lol2: Cali!!!

that was probably one of the funniest sitcom episodes ever!

I can't believe in this day and age with all the friggin' technology, some techie out there hasn't figured out how to use the shot we got on TV to figure out what that damn banner said! Come on you computer heads, figure it out!!!

Marty I was reading and interview that was done with Steven and here is what he told Keesha which of course she didn't listen to him.

Reply from Steven:

I had a conversation with her immediately before the eviction ceremony. I told her that she needed to break up April, Ollie, and Libra, that I thought they were the puppet masters puling the strings and that if someone doesn

I am listening to the end of it right now. They are going to be on After Dark Thursday.

Brian called April a big fat whore. :lipsrsealed2:

They did kind of defend Keesha a little saying she was on slop for 2 weeks. A lady called in and said Keesha was a bitch on the feeds but CBS is putting her in a whole different light.

Brian is meeting up with James from BB6 tomorrow.

So they will be back on Thursday.

I guess we have all heard the conspiracy theories over the years how BB plans everything out. If these are true, here is a way we can tell (in a small way anyhow). Towards the end of CBS BB tonight the announcer (Don Pardo or whoever the hell he is) said,"And who will be the next HOH...then we see a close up of Ollie!!! So if Ollie wins, we'll know....or not....

ohh...to bad Renny didn't get a chance to see it. I wonder if her family sent it?

I'm sure if any of the outsiders actually saw it...they'd have told her what was really on it...but their lie was kinda funny.

good grab buckeyebb!

bannerfu6.png

I still can't make out the "Lorenza" part, no matter how hard I try.

Even the "Birthday" part is hard.

But I'm willing to accept that it says what is claimed.

(Mostly because "Happy Birthday Drywall" just doesn't make sense!)

Archived