Banner?

Depeche221

I agree that it's not related to BB. I went on a search last night for the Happy Birthday to who part, and one site had a pretty good screenshot. It said Montrell...Rontill..I can't remember. Something with l's at the back. lol

Oh well, good for the others that said make something up. Who inititially said that? Jessie? Holding true to character. I don't think they believed him anyway.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sort of looks like Happy Birthday Natalie to me... Shrugs... Or Happy Birthday Neville... But according to the books Neville's Longbottom's birthday is the end of July so that doesn't fit LMAO... (A little bit of Harry Potter humor... Very lit I know)...

Well, since no one sle has, I will be the first to give cheers to JeepGirl for posting back on page 2 of this post what was confirmed on CBS tonight. The banner definately was a happy birthday message to someone else and got blown way outta porportion.

Interesting how certain folks just immediately jumped on the bandwagon.....both on the show and online.

Folks should question more.

Dep

Lorenza is Renny's first name, according to wikipedia...

In the South, Renny is often short for "Irene"...the French version of Irene is pronounced "Irenay", sp. "Irene" sometimes with accent grauf....over last e. Since N.O. is Southern and very French...could be.

Archived