Ollie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what Ollie is thinking to himself right now about his sexual performance with April...

getdown.gif

He's thinking he's gotten into biggirlpanties.gif

But April is prolly thinking... hairpull.gif So what if the rumors are true about black men and their penis size, if it doesn't last more than 5 minutes it don't count!!!

taptap.gif

funny Yana, and I am one that does not think Ollie has a damn thing going on there,lol :cookie:

I wonder if the Preacher would approve of this pic, lol...

Good question!!! I wondered the same thing about his humpfest w/ April but apparently Ollie's religion has a whole different stance on premarital sex than do most Christian denominations because he told Julie his father would be proud of him for being a playa.

between in april i see him as bigger threat

april sucks at the comp not the brightest

going after april before ollie isnt smart imho

I liked him even more last night when he was talking about feeling for Jerry because he seems so lost. The fact that he cares and women, who are supposed to be nuturing, just don't says a lot to me. He and Dan were really sweet about it. Even Renny was.

Ollie was the only one defending Jerry and Renny one night when the others were cutting them up badly.

I don't think he's such a bad guy, it's just that he has no business being there because he's more into getting some from April then playing the game.

Really, that should last about all of five minutes with Jerry. He'll find something to pick on with HOllie and go elsewhere and talk about him.

It's not a bad idea for the both of them...there is a certain degree of respect on HOllie's part, just not sure how much respect from Jerry ro HOllie.

I wish them luck! Nah, not really. lol

having a final two with ollie is like having nothing

Archived