Ollie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

april is totally playing this kid its not even funny

i think the way she is playing him even tops matt to nat

she even say her itch would do whatever she say

april is in good in the girls group and tells them she have no problem dropping ollie

and she has ollie believing she drop girls in a heart beat

yep i try to keep my language clean on the board

In all fairness, because I have been saying that Angie isn't playing the game, neither is HOllie. This pathetic asswipe is their for a piece of April and nothing else. He should be the next to go.

Damn, now I have a song running through my head. Anyone remember Pieces of April from the 70's? "I've got pieces of April, it's a morning in May" It was our Prom theme song, I think. LOL

he will be too busy sexing april

to realize that hg evicted him out the house

I wonder though, if April was to become pregnant, would the other hg evict a pregnant woman and the father to be. Will future comps be designed to accomodate a pregnant woman. Would BB ask her to leave due to her condition. Can they force her to be put on slop?

Maybe HOllie and April have a little strategy of their own going (aside from just sexxing it up and condemning everyone else in the house).

well, we are far enough into it that even if she missed her period I doubt she would ask for a test, that swould alert them to the possibility that she could be preggers, she could just act like flo has arrived, she could fake it big time, and noone would know the difference, the only thing is the slop matter, would she be stupid enough to stay on slop and not mention I could be preg?? All kinds of scenerios here,lol

If it did happen, BB might put into policy "The no sex rule." But, then that would kill off their BBAD and feeds. I do think people (non-bb viewers) watch BBAD for a glimpse of some sex, but most who get the feeds could care less about it.

Me too, but I don't have much faith in Renny winning any endurance comps.

I think Keesha will carry Renny. The two seem very close and she said Renny is the only one she trusts in the house.

Actually I think either April or Ollie will be split up before final 4 and we'll see Renny, Keesha, Ollie or April, and Dan there.

Would she really though....she won't be liked by that time and wouldn't she be afraid she would lose votes to Renny who up til now (things can change of course) hasn't pissed off as many as Skreesha has?

I think Skreesha would have a better chance up against some of the other hated players.

This guy is completely useless.

- His "road construction sign" metaphor was absolutely retarded. Even April said it didn't make sense, and if she is out-smarting you then you are probably 1 step above the kid who eats paste.

- Does he ever express an opinion of his own?

- If you have seen the videos of he and April going at it, I pity that poor girl. He can't even last more than 5 minutes. Unless there are other things going on between them that we aren't being shown, there is no way she is getting off from it.

Archived