Jessie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carmen I think what Dan meant that BB probably wants Jesse to stay over Angie because of all the comotion he causes...without it people would lose interest...Angie's cool but really doesn't add a lot compared to him. I bet BB did little to try to flip the vote this week like they usually do by planting seeds. Many HG said they weren't called into the DR Tuesday all that much.

But Stephen I disagree. They would like to keep them both but Angie is the #1 favorite HG in popularity. Some people even say once she is evicted they are done with the show and the feeds.

StephenV, I think you're right.

I can see how Jessie would cause more controversy (and thus more viewer interest) than Angie.

Still......I find it infuriating.

Plus, you know what that means.....Libra will be nearly impossible to get out due to producers wanting HER in there for the hate she generates from viewers. Nothing like someone to hate to keep ratings up.

bb prmoted the show this past tuesday around jessie

with him with his back against the wall

which wasnt true angie was the main target from get go

No way she's as interesting as Jesse. She can't win comps..Jesse can win.. so the probabilty of him getting HOH or PoV is a lot higher than Angie...thus making the Jeese/Libra showdown feeds and TV gold.

I like her but all's she's done is just sit and smoke..and make a half hearted attempt at staying. If she stayed she would just be out the next week without putting up much of a fight.

I didn't like Jesse,Michele and Memphis at the beginning..but Libra and company almost seems to force you to like them over them just because of their high, high, did I mention high... unlikeablity factor..

I didn't like Jesse,Michele and Memphis at the beginning..but Libra and company almost seems to force you to like them over them just because of their high, high, did I mention high... unlikeablity factor..

lol, I was going to say the exact opposite...I'm wasn't a huge fan of Team KOLA, but JAMM are so irritatingly self-centered I cannot root for them.

"JAMM are so irritating and self centered"................I agree. I think the only difference btween the two groups is that JAMM whisper all their hateful remarks about the other side or wait until very late at night. Just because you use a puppet to be catty and mean doesn't make you any less catty or mean-IMO.

Not only that, Jesse is just a huge waste of oxygen. He's sooooooooooooo dumb. I don't suffer fools easily and it wouldn't take me two seconds to put Jesse and all of his repressed gayness in his place. He has this look on his face that screams, "I'm probably the most narcissistic, dumbest and stupidest person on earth". His over-inflated ego and superiority complex compensates for his many insecurities and painful inferiority complex. This behavior is common in narcissists.

It's so funny the way he calls his muscle "trapezoid" instead of trapezius, and then he has the nerve to tell everyone they could learn about bodybuilding from him!

Okay, I have to ask.. What is a "trapezius"? I know I could look it up but like it here better than at Webster's.

Patato , Patato, right??,lolol But I do get what you are saying, but I agree either is correct, I knew that they are one in the same, just a different pronunciation.

I cannot stand Jesse by the way, I don't like either side I guess, I am just watching to watch and see what happens next, I do not actually have a fav this time around. I do like Renny tho, could only hope she goes far.

Mod edit

Okay, I have to ask.. What is a "trapezius"? I know I could look it up but like it here better than at Webster's.

Noun 1. trapezius muscle - either of two flat triangular muscles of the shoulder and upper back that are involved in moving the shoulders and arms

cowl muscle, musculus trapezius, trapezius

skeletal muscle, striated muscle - a muscle that is connected at either or both ends to a bone and so move parts of the skeleton; a muscle that is characterized by transverse stripes

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trapezius+muscle

I've never heard of it called a trapezoid, but it could be, because it is shaped like one example of a trapezoid quadrilateral.

The trapezoid is a quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides.

http://id.mind.net/~zona/mmts/geometrySect.../trapezoid.html

He's sooooooooooooo dumb. I don't suffer fools easily and it wouldn't take me two seconds to put Jesse and all of his repressed gayness in his place.

Mod edit

I guess I don't get an answer to your comment about his "repressed gayness" as you call it?

Many people call it a trapezoid muscle..people don't live their lives by Wikipedia nor is their everyday vocabulary according to Wikipedia.

Watching Jessie's DR sessions, last night. It hit me what his poses look like. They remind me of the uber-cheesy Sears Portrait Studio pictures.

LOL Francis.

I was thinking he looks like a cartoon version of Superman. Or am I thinking of that animated film that came out a few years ago about that super-power family. Oh, what was that thing called?

the funniest thing I saw was day before yesterday on "The Soup" they really did a number on him,lolol, it was hilarious and it takes a lot to really make me laugh,lol it will prolly be on the weekend wrap up of the soup that I think comes on like 10 or 11 on the "E" channel, worth watching

Archived