Jessie - Week 3

CeCiMom

I was talking to my friend who's an old school Big Brother alum and we think that Jessie is going to be so disappointed when he leaves the house like Matty was. Remember Matty thought everyone was going to love him and he was all upset to find out it was the opposite, lol.

Do you know a past house guest or just a friend that has watched the show since the start?

I know both...

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great... Like I said I know both... I talk to some often... I mean past house guests... I have talked to some as early as season 2... Well, no I have talked with Eddie winner of season one...

I have a friend who has watched since season 1. She hated season 9 the most.

Actually, I have two friends that were on Big Brother. One I talk to about the show, the other talk to other stuff, but I knew that person way before the show though.

It's really great... I have talked with them only after the show... I adore Scott Long and Howie... Mike "The Don" the first guy out season 5, Diane, Ericka, James, Beau, and Ivette, Sharon, Matty, and yes Nat... All have been wonderful to me... Scott Long is one of my favorite people alive... I adore him...

It's really great... I have talked with them only after the show... I adore Scott Long and Howie... Mike "The Don" the first guy out season 5, Diane, Ericka, James, Beau, and Ivette, Sharon, Matty, and yes Nat... All have been wonderful to me... Scott Long is one of my favorite people alive... I adore him...

He's just one of the nicest people you will ever want to talk with... He's kind, generous, good to his friends, loves his parents, all around nice guy... It might have something to do with knowing his mom too... :)

I think he's from Philly, he's living in the LA area now, and I do think he's seeing someone, at least the last I talked with him... I wasn't a fan of Scott's on the show either... It was after the show that I got to know him, and started to think of him as a brother of sorts...

ETA: I just went and checked and I am correct on all accounts...

Archived