Jessie - Week 3

CeCiMom

miscgifsetc520.gif

Thanks Jedi but, Marty sent this to me... THANKS Marty! :wub:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clean up complete... now play nice! :angry::animated_rotfl:

Note: It's okay to ask for clarification of a posters position/opinion. You have the option of answering or moving on... not baiting.

Well now that I know it bugs ya Ginger... muwhahahaha :P

The funny thing is that as dumb as Jesse is, he is thinking that he is the REAL target because he figures that no one is stupid enough to get rid of Angie when they have him on the block and have the golden oppertunity to get rid of of a huge threat. Enter Keesha who is just happens to be dumber than Jesse.

In Big Brother, the head of the household decorated his room with pictures of the one person he truly loves. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/my_quicklist#

Absolutely nothing Carmen , great pic,lol

No look ok guys, I know in this day and age thin is in, but back before the 1800's when thin became in, it was more attractive to be heavier, so that guy is just a little late, give em a brake :P...

I was talking to my friend who's an old school Big Brother alum and we think that Jessie is going to be so disappointed when he leaves the house like Matty was. Remember Matty thought everyone was going to love him and he was all upset to find out it was the opposite, lol.

Archived