Tuesday, July 15 Tv Show

uvp

Exactly UVP. Don't they realize in a few weeks even if they get out who they want to they'll all need to start turning on each other?

...and these moronic guys like Ollie need to realize and realize FAST that the girls have something of alliance themselves. This is why showmances are STUPID. Ollie allowed a couple women to make him paranoid and pretty much ruined his game.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think it's stupid for one big reason. Brian has played his hand. He's sunk now, period. Nothing he can do. So why not keep him? Why not keep him and get rid of a TRUE threat?

Sorta like Jen. Everyone hated her and could get rid of her at any point so they got rid of other, better players while keeping Jen knowing they could get rid of her at any time.

You can get rid of Brian at any time since now NO ONE trusts him. So why not get rid of a good player who is pretty much another Brian but gliding under the radar, IE Libra.

the two most easist pushover hg from this episode ollie and jerry

both times libra/april use bull rush tactic to confront both

well he would be, the girls would turn on Ollie in a heart beat, even April if it came to him or the money.

At least Jerry in his speech put everything on the table and called out all the alliances. Everyone knows what happened and who is trying to play who. Jerry is obviously easily swayed which is to be expected being the ONLY senior citizen in the house. It really puts him at a disadvantage in the game.

Favorite part of the show...Renny calling Jessie out for being a liar about her apology to him. He is a punk and needs to be knocked down a peg or ten...seriously.

I'm still thinking about Angie from the POV competition to be 100% honest

just imagine if she were soaked and dripping in all that sweet sticky honey....ohhhh! :drool:

:animated_rotfl:

The group payed it all wrong.

Memphis should have spoke up and said I know you're putting me up because Brian is telling us all he's running your HoH.

Done.

Jerry would have been mad pissed at Brian, and they all wouldn't have looked like such fools.

IMO.

I really REALLY want Brian to stay, despite him being very cocky about everything. I would so love to see Libra and her little gang taken down a notch, especially after they mobbed Jerry like that. What a load of crap.

Libra is no better than Brian, when will she be called out???? hmmmmm.

Mac - I agree. The should have never "told" Jerry what to do. All they needed was for on person to tell Jerry that Brian was running his mouth that "jerry will do what I tell him" crap and Jerry would have put Brian up & thought that it was his idea to boot.

He's not even smart enough to say "we" when talking to his supposed closest allies.

I noticed that too!!! I was like O M G, what are you THINKING!!! :rolleyes:

However, even with the obviously boneheaded and aggressive play we saw from Brian tonight... I would still L O V E for him to get saved somehow. I would much rather be entertained with strategies that sink like the titanic than wigs.

Besides, Brainiac (Brian... :lol:) is hilarious to watch when the crew (Dan, Memphis, Angie, Steven) get together. Much more entertaining than listening to Libra, April, Keesha talk about their periods. :rolleyes:

However, even with the obviously boneheaded and aggressive play we saw from Brian tonight... I would still L O V E for him to get saved somehow. I would much rather be entertained with strategies that sink like the titanic than wigs.

Besides, Brainiac (Brian... laugh.gif) is hilarious to watch when the crew (Dan, Memphis, Angie, Steven) get together. Much more entertaining than listening to Libra, April, Keesha talk about their periods. rolleyes.gif

I agree with you 100%

My thoughts exactly!

This has to be the most exciting first eviction ever! Usually its just the weakest/quietest player and no one really has a big problem with it. But from the start this group has been very entertaining! :) And I definitely can't decide... I'd like Brian to stay, but that means Renny will have to leave. Imagine it being tied and Jerry having to make the final decision!!

Archived