Tuesday, July 15 Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would only want Brian to stay for strategic purposes only, I still do not like him, and just by the mere fact that he was sooo cocky about his first plays makes me know he will go there again, once a snake, always a snake, but then, I do not like Memphis or Jesse either, and some others,lol

There are 2 things that puzzled me on last night's show:

1. Why are the girls mad that Brian is getting them to do his dirty work? It benefits them to get the biggest physical threats out of the house also.

2. Why would they assume he would then pick them off one-by-one. That can only happen if they let it. It tells me they have no game and are willing to sit by and be picked off.

Are all the girls retarded?

No, the whole issue it seems with most of these people is control, they want to be top dog, no matter whether it benifits them or not. They are not thinking about it in any terms but I am pullin the strings. I mean Brian, Dan, Jesse, and Memphis all have egos out to infinity, and are the most opinionated guys I have seen in recent times, they just do not see any way but their way, so they are all gonna be in a constant power struggle regardless of whether it benifits them.

idk i may be minority but at first it seeem like jessie was throwing comp

when both jerry and memphis had their second doll in

that was when jessie got his first

then after having a good size lead it seem like memphis just threw comp and jessie decided he wanted to stop throwing comp amd went on to win it

yes, it did seem like that, Memphis really just felt he was gonna come out ok no matter what, he really does not seem to care really. Seems to me he is just there to look pretty and get some jobs off bein on BB, and I do not think he looks pretty, at all, yuk!!!!

I am truly amazed by the fact they managed to squeeze Brian and his ego into that tiny diary room.

yes, he was sooo over the top, I was gagging at him and his smirk,lol

Once Brian gets the hang of the game he could have been another Dr. Will. I love his wit and comedy.

He knows he screwed up big time in the beginning with all his alliances.

Oh well he is leaving tonight.

sorry, I guess his ego so outweighed his wit or any charm he has and I could not dig on him.

OK...wow...2 shows in and look at all the commotion!! Love it! Until last nights show I was really hoping Renny was going to get sent home but I have now changed my mind...she isn't annoying me near as much as Jesse, Brian and Libra. I just really do not like Jesse...he is so so so in love with himself. Brian's ego is ridiculous and very annoying...I just couldn't believe how he thought he was the only one running the show but I was impressed with his reaction to being put on the block. I expected him to be outraged and shocked and on and on but it wasn't as bad as that but I still would like him to go away. But then as I think more on this I think that he could be the one to keep spicing up the house and changing up the alliances more so then Renny and that is the kind of stuff that keeps the show interesting. I seriously have never been so torn on the first eviction before.

I did get a chuckle when they were talking at the beginning of the show about how they can get rid of Renny anytime they want and they should get rid of a threat when they had a chance (at that time it was Jesse). Have they NOT watched any other shows...how many times was that said about Sheila...right from the very FIRST show and look where she made it to...driving me crazy the entire way.

Can't wait for the eviction show and then the next show and the next show...lol... :clap:

I thought either during BBAD or last night's show, a houseguest mentioned that Angie may have told Brian that he was going up. I can't remember who said it. If so, that's why he wasn't as cocky or shocked when Jerry nominated him.

I think if Jerry had confronted Brian before the veto ceremony, and given Brian a chance to weasel out, Jerry would have nominated Dan.

I did get a chuckle when they were talking at the beginning of the show about how they can get rid of Renny anytime they want and they should get rid of a threat when they had a chance (at that time it was Jesse). Have they NOT watched any other shows...how many times was that said about Sheila...right from the very FIRST show and look where she made it to...driving me crazy the entire way.

Yes...Sheila made it far in the game being carried along...she was NEVER a threat. The same could be true with Renny...never a threat but good to have on your side for numbers/vote...get rid of right near the end when you know she won't be able to win the physical hoh comps.

Archived