Twists

bb11addict

kinda surprised that no one posted this after they read it but i thought that i would just in case not everyone read it and got what they were talking about.

here's the live feed post:

8:15 pm BBT - James and Chelsia are in the HOH room. Chelsia is worried about her ex-boyfriend to the show. James is telling Chelsia that his ex-fiance called him and told him that CBS told him not to call him (it appears that they were trying to get her to go on the show for another twist). BB told him, "James, Stop That!" Chelsia is making a pact with James that if they bring in their ex's OR they BB breaks them up that they will stick together.

wonder if BB is serious about that twist, does anyone else think that they will bring in exes for other people in the house. kinda wondering if the sharon and jacob thing was supposed to be a hint at what was to come. that would be interesting and would definitely extend the season quite a bit.

so, i was thinking, maybe we'll get to a certain point, they will spilt them all up into individual competitors and then the twist is revealed and they will now have their exes or maybe a best friend come into the house. that would be interesting

what does everyone else think? do you think bb would do?

i think that at some point BB would tell the HGs that they can "divorce" their soulmate and decide to play the game on their own.

maybe even "remarry" to someone else and play with another HGs as their soulmate.

when I saw that, my thought was BB had selected some HGs to be on the show, and then was trying to line up some ex's and/or current boyfriend/girlfriend to come into the house. They ended up with Jacob/Sharon and Jen/Ryan... not sure if BB only wanted 2 couples that knew each other, and the others were options being explored by BB but they selected these two couples...

Anyone heard anything about Sharon and Parker?

Do you mean Jen and Parker? Were they not on the Morning Show doing the standard post eviction interview? Or are they saving that for Friday mornings, since evictions used to be on Thursday nights? Or? I don't remember hearing Julie say to tune in to watch an interview? I'm guessing they were not on House Calls? Maybe they are sequestered?

the only reason sharon and jacob were sequestered was because they hadn't shown Sharon and Jacob being the ones who left on tv yet so they had to wait until it was on tv. A last minute neil leave kept them sequestered in the hotel a little longer than planned.

Guest TheBlackRose

does anyone remeber in the first episode after we were told about sharon/jacob and then jen/ryan julie said and i quote "now that ur in on two of the secrets of big brother tddup its time to bring out the men" the whole part of the segmant was abotu who knew eachother and then she says this... we all know more twists are coming but i really think that it has to do with people knowing eachother outside the house could there be a secret that two houseguests are secretly even keeping from america? could they just not talk about it on camera? or maybe the cameras and foth are keeping us from seeing this we all know how poorly the shows editied....

another theory that i got form relatives who are addicts as well lol they just dont admitt it... but when u got to family bbq andf everyone ends up talking about bb then yeah.... i admitt i am tho!!.... ne ways that sheila and adam might really know eachother out of the house and the complaining and all was a show cuz che was like really disgusted beyond ne normal and sane person maybe shes a sucky actor and was purposly acting like she hated him cuz they do seem to get a long now....

I don't think anyone new is coming on, or anyone else coming back. CBS has to wrap up big brother before the regular shows return this spring. They only have maybe 6 weeks left. It will be a short season. I presume they're doing another show this summer, which will be the normal length of 3 months.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that the pairing won't last long.Think about it.If they don't split the pairs into single players the show will be over by March's end.I'm very surprised no one has even mentioned it.Does anybody think the way I'm thinking.

LASHISH :party_smilie:

they should have been spilt them. if they bring back hg to string season out to three months imho that cheapens an already cheap season

Canopus ... CBS has said all along that it was intended to be a regular-length season.

The only thing that makes me think that we may have a person or two come back is that we have not seen or heard from Jacob yet ... we've known about his eviction for almost two weeks. Secondly, we haven't seen or heard from Jen/Parker yet either.

My guess ... they are being sequestered somewhere and before long there will be an America's Choice where we can pick one or two of the evicted HG to return to the BB house.

I am thinking that they might decide to mix up the couples before long as well. Let them all get relatively comforable with their partners then make them do a switcheroo! That would definitely shake up the house a little.

I heard they are bringing back Dustin to put Joshuahhha in his place.

I am not sure who I would rather see in the house .... Dustin or Joshua. However, I do think that Dustin would be a little out of his league in this house, he might run out of the house screaming after one day.

I still like my one potato, two potato idea... first time on the block, the pair isn't evicted but is separated... we could drag this season out until christmas if we want :cookie:

Don't some other country's BB have new HGs join the existing ones? Maybe string this season out until summer, then let the new crop of HGs move in with those that remain, share all the dirt that they have been watching... oh wait, that may mess up some of the HGs strategy, and BB doesn't like to do that

Archived