Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It keeps flip flopping today, but from what I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if they do stay. Chelsia is now gunning for them to stay thinking that NaMatty are the bigger physical threat. She's convinced she can throw Amanda off her game by pretending to hang herself with her key.

I do wish there was a romantic connection between A&A. I think that's been the biggest disappointment of the season for me. I'm sure CBS is rooting for Mattalie to stay since Amanda refuses to do the crass and vulgar things Natalie has no problem doing. It's all about the ratings!! :animated_bouncy:

At first i didnt like amanda but after seeing how she handled herself in that huge blowout and after she came back from the hospital i have a major amount of respect for her...I hope she stays and Natalie goes...i cant stand to watch natalie get turned down by matt once more...

I think Amanda and Alex look cute together. I wouldn't mind a little showmance, hehehe!!

Alex really needs to get his head in the game though right now.. He's being really stupid right now and this could prove the death of him. He just needs to stop playing the nice card and get vicious. Do anything to stay, he's bascially at that point now. I mean eviction is TOMORROW!

I do hope that Alex and Amanda stay, they were my early favorites, and now that they've distanced themselves from drama and started playing the game I'd like for them to stay. The 3 voting pairs are comparing notes sometime soon and i think they're going to find that Matt & Natalie made similar promises to many of them. Right now Alex & Amanda are the least of a house full of evils IMO

having a bueno party tonight @ eviction

I like Alex he is easy on the eyes.

I don't like Amanda.

She's an airhead , I hate these two were paired together.

Bye Bye Amanda.

Hopefully that annoying prick Matt and low self esteem whore Natalie are next.

I like James (but i do think he should have told Chelsia about his past before they started fooling around)

,but I hate Chelisa (and her ultra terrible old man's body). So b/c I hate Chelsia soooooooooooo much

I want them to go after Matt and Natalie.

This sucks, I don't LOVE anyone this season. :(

I like Alex a lot and I think Amanda is decent so I'd rather if she stayed over Matt & Natalie...and that has nothing to do with Natalie because despite how nutty she can be, she's clearly fun but also good-hearted..I just can't take Matt anymore

bueno adios :lol:

Archived