Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think amanda would win the vote

i am hearing sympathy for amanda

isnt all post why here did allison backstab amanda

Funny, I heard Ryan, James And Adam say many times they wanted Alex out. Their target was Alex. Alex had no right to blame Amanda for their plight it should be shared equally.

Yep, it was clear to me that they didn't like Alex, too.

Sheila was the only one on camera who said she would miss Alex..I think she had a thing for him from day one and wished she was paired with him.

I think they are both to blame... they both did there part. Alex is a good guy, but I think sometimes he came across as a snobby rich kid. This is BB- you have to save your own butt! how good of friends could Alex and Matt be? They only knew each other for a few weeks. Alex is tooo pure for this game. (which is why I liked him).. Amanda's need for attention, and hooking up with Jen and parker was her down fall. SHUT THY MOUTH AMANDA. Once she came back from ER, she was better. I didn't think she ran her mouth more than any of the other girls. (yes girls- these females are so childish... not even high school, more like middle school mind set)

Also. maybe if Alex wouldn't of been so mean to her, and showed her some attention (not bedtime attention) they could have gotten farther... What does every relationship need - communication :lipsrsealed2:

Gonna miss them.. hope they get to come back....

Sad to see them go! Each one has an equal fault for it. Sure, Amanda may not have won many friends,but it was Alex's jealousy over the Parker/Amanda thing that had him wanting to get Parker ( who was on his side) evicted. Sure enough, when they realized that it was a mistake it was too late to turn it around and the rest is history.

I hope Alex and Amanda are voted back in the house! Or Parker.

Last season was my first year watching BB so please enlighten me. Has a house guest every been brought in the house after being evicted? I know Sharon was but that was because Neal had to leave.

yes kaysar and amy

bb6 hg were idiots for most parts

parker back would be hell on earth :lol:

BB would never give the viewers a chance to vote someone in because from the looks of it people would choose Alex and the producers don't want a nice guy!

On the other hand, if Gnat should get evicted then I'm sure the producers will make a vote with one choice on the ballot to vote someone back in...Gnat.

The producers think that nice people don't get the viewers...they're partially right. The younger viewers want asex crazed college party house and unfortunately, I think this is what BB is gearing towards.

I do think the producers realize that the viewers are disenchanted this year and they might want to throw us a bone by giving us the chance to vote who WE want in the house. (boring or not)

Archived