Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

You know what I think it was I liked about them uvp, I am kind of a boring person too. : Alex - he was easy on my eyes. :rolleyes:

Amanda was far less annoying to me than the remaining female HG's.

Out of all the HQ's I enjoyed them the most.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alex reminds me of nick

pretty boy who came on bb to find love

instead of play the game

his whole i cant campaign againt matt was lame

matt his so call bud who didnt even tell him amanda was spreading rumours that he touch her against her will

if alex came back he bring same non competitive gameplay

THATS WHAT I MEANT BY USELESS

this season i think they had no choice but to put couples up

kinda like bb 8 layed foundation with their stupidity

it was a fool me once lol no fool me twice kind of deal

• 4 weeks later...

I think Alex my be hinting to a possible hook up with Danielle (BB8) in one of his blogs on his myspace page. I'm just assuming this is who he's talking about because all of a sudden they are both on each other's top friends...

Here's the quote from that particular blog:

One thing that has been great is that many BB alumni have reached out to me and have had nothing but nice things to say. One person in particular has been amazing and is such a sweet heart. I

Alex called into Housecalls last week and asked Dick if he could ask Daniele to someone in his family's engagement party. They touched a little bit on it today on Housecalls, but Daniele just kinda joked around the subject....but I would have to say it is 100% Daniele.

dani alex is pityful

i knew him and nick were same breed

Alex does have a lot of money...and we know how much Dani likes that. ;)

but really...Alex has been out of sequester for what...2 weeks?...hardly any time to establish any kind of relationship with her...and he was in Aruba last week. Sure...maybe they met and hit it off, exchanged myspace info and such...but most likely isn't anything more than that. Who knows though....

gold digger :lol:

Nick was a gold digger (digging for finals) but Alex has his own money and probably more than Dani. Besides, there are plenty of anorexic looking girls here on Staten Island..why would he go after her?

Nah, I was thinking something else with glitter and sparklies.

thats what i am trying to figure out

dani is no prize

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a topic about this a few weeks ago...but I don't know what happened to it

I took an excerpt from a blog Alex wrote on his Myspace page that sounded ALOT like he is dating Dani...

I too am SHOCKED that Nick is dating Jen...I don't know why I'm shocked though...they were both pretty shallow and into themselves, Nick just hid it better. Perfect match.

Crazy.. Nick talked all kinds of shit on Jen while he was in the house. If you check out Jens myspace there are pictures of them together. I heard that the reason Dani and Nick broke up was because while they were together Nick went on a sking trip with Zach and Jen.. Who knows!!

oh how funny, i must check that out,lol

Archived