Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

I'm so sad to see them go...both my favorites being Parker and Alex and both of them being evicted more for their partners faults than their own...I hope they bring one or the other back!!! Quick question...is Alex Italian or is that just a faux tan?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can pretty much garauntee that there will be an AC of some sort to put an evicted HG back in (seeing as noone has been on housecalls and such). I think it went really quietly how honest Alex was, I'd like to see him back in because I think he's competitive enough to make a game of being reliable and honest.

I wouldn't mind seeing parker back in either, he could possibly shake things up alot unless he got the axe immediately (plus hearing Matt saying Paaaakah is funny)

can mod lock this thread

bueno

I like Alex too, so don't get me wrong here. He is the reason they were evicted, Amanda worked hard to get the votes and he did nothing until the end when it was too late. Although the main reason they are both gone is Chelsia's big mouth when she was whining to Allison.

Most of the things that Amanda was accused of saying she did not say. Either, Nat, Allison or Josh was the culprit. Yes she talked too much but the majority of things that she was called on were not of her doing or were the truth. i.e. James saying he would put up Matt/Nat and Amanda/Alex, which started the whole blow up with Chelsia and Josh.

Yep, she got blamed for alot she didn't do. So what, she talked alot; so do the other females and they're still there. Alex was wrong for putting the blame on her and you're right I think he forgot he was in the BB house. Though, the campaigning might not help, it's worth a try.

Maybe Alex knows something we don't. If he comes back then I am sure it's all staged, because to the end he didn't look like he cared if he was there or not.

Granted Alex, in my opinion, should have campaigned for votes. But Amanda was the reason that they were put up, for her previous actions... Amanda grew on me at the end... she turned out to be OK in my book.

agreed both were useless especially alex

only thing amanda brought to game was bueno and her baby voice

alex jealousy and desperation to find love

It's a BB discussion board, what else are we suppose to talk about?

If not boring means giving bj's, squirting milk, playing with yourself, putting your fingers up your nose, acting psycho and lying about illness...then I'll take boring any day.

Geesh, you don't have to be disgusting to be interesting!

I didn't find them boring either... Amanda kept the drama up (none of us would be watching if all day they sat in a knitting circle) and Alex was definitely easy on the eyes... Plus I loved it when he would make the funny faces and do his cartoon voices!

Archived