Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

I agree this season has had the most trash talk of any season.

Jem you have done a wonderful job and I thank you for doing all this for the love of Morty's and for no other reason. This year must have been hard.

:hug:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The acting Eric and Jess did tonite was pathetic .In love my ass

that was painful to watch but not surprise theior showmance is only thing left of their 15 minutes

Let's , now that I know it is a D&D finale, I can go shopping tomorrow, I can have a movie fest tonight if I like, gosh, the heat is off, boy we were all here today goin on and representin, phew, what a feeling, I will be able to get back to some day to day things, love, love loved it tonight, and will be waiting for the After Dark!!!

I haven't even watched the show, i was to scared and only peeked on here when King was doin his play by play, now I can watch it with ease,lol

My gosh, so many people have come out of the woodwork to bash either Zach or D/D...one side says Zach is a worthless, floating into the end, player and the other side call D/D white trash.

Go back to other Big Brother seasons' people...some people made due to floating and others were considered white trash...no difference except this BB8 seemed to attract more people who wanted to point fingers at the players.

D/D did play a better game..Dick just played it with a lot more swear words and less humility than most...(humility? hmmm Will from the past nor Boogie had much humility)...Dani had the strategy but everyone is saying what a whiney girl. hmmm AMBER crying in our faces all season? (I will say Dick swore better than a sailor at sea though).

Zach is white bread incarnate...little personality and no real game plan.

Ok enough said...win or lose..the winner wins and we all go back to our lives, right? or some move on to another Reality TV message board and takes sides again-especially those that come out of the woodwork at the end.

lynnrd in sandy eggo

Archived