Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i doubt amber will be doing any interviews

Sure thing... Keep an eye on the interviews forum for updates and new interview questions threads... As most of you know, the way I like to do my interviews is let you all ask the questions that you want answered...

Dep, I knew beyond any shadow of anything that you would never post under a fake name, you are a pretty straight shooter, so I don't think any one was ever suggesting it could be you.

Well I am watching the show from Dustins eviction, these are the only ones I saved, I am now seeing more interesting things I did not notice before. Oh and no doubt that the booze is flowin at Dick's bar, they are tearin it up, what a night for them It does not suck to be Dick and Daniele!!lol :food-smiley-005:

:rockon: I was happy to read that they are being able to toast and hopefully a special dinner. I would never have thought at the beginning of the season that Jameka and Zack would have made it to the F4. I always hoped that Dick and Dani would make it to the end. Congrats to both and to Vincent.

Dep I am so sorry you feel that way about people here - Yana

It is only a select few that I feel that way about. I know who the real ones are and they know that I adore and appreciate them.

Best of luck on your interviews this season. Will be interesting to see what you learn after the show.

And congrats on your faves winning.

Dep

Oh, just the little stuff, how really unable Jessica was to not play with her own decisions, this was where Eric finally embraced America and saw what we were wanting from him, how really brutal Dustin was about Daniele, and the Hateful things he said about her and ED. Zach really latching onto yet another hoh and sayin he was in their cornor, what Zach says is true about how he played but it was only a strategy in his own mind.

Oh, just the little stuff, how really unable Jessica was to not play with her own decisions, this was where Eric finally embraced America and saw what we were wanting from him, how really brutal Dustin was about Daniele, and the Hateful things he said about her and ED. Zach really latching onto yet another hoh and sayin he was in their cornor, what Zach says is true about how he played but it was only a strategy in his own mind

All very true, Fatcat. I'm still curious what the heck Dustin's issue is with Daniele. :animated_scratchchin:

i must have missed something... someone is posing as dep under another name? what? hockey pucks! dep has always posted what he thinks.. he doesnt need another name to hide behind... unlike some other people that seem to be doing it lately.. (of course, since they are under different names.. nobody knows who they originally are!)

anyways... i would hope that if someone thinks one of these people is running amuke, they would PM a mod with their concern rather than posting it out in the open with no proof.

I thought Dani was being real sweet to Dick at the end of the

carrot patch HOH...telling him it was ok...whatever happens

its ok.... :inlove:

I admire Dick for staying up there for 7 1/2 hours....Zach too.

zI read a few posts and since I've been on this board for three seasons I can't understand what all the hoopla is about. To say there were worse things said this season than any other season is bull. I've been on these boards every day like most (but usually not 24 hours a day) and I've seen most posts. Season 6 - threads were deleted at a rate of 4 to 5 a day because of what was being said. Season 7 wasn't too bad until someone posted something bad about Janelle then the thread would get cleaned up.

I think the real problem is that some people acted like dick and dani were their first born and took everything anyone said about them to heart.

There was constant baiting from the "off-season" regulars yet nothing was done about it. I like to call it blind baiting...every baiter managed to turn it around and blame the other person.

I've had posts disappear...what happened to we can bash the hg just don't bash other posters. I never flamed another poster and I rarely quote anyone, yet most of my posts (and others) would be commented on in some way. Sure, post opinions that is what we are suppose to do, but to judge people and reprimand them for posting their opinions is ridiculous. There soap box posts by some posters, yet if someone made a post longer than three sentences they were accused of being on a "high horse" and while we are on the subject of horses, there were posters that weren't allowed to discuss a topic that might have been previously discussed due to some thinking enough was enough.

Not only was BB disappointing for me this season, but so was this board and the mob mentality of those who felt the need to make fun of and make uncomfortable newbies who they did not agree with.

Yep, this board was "too much" this season, but not in the way that most think it was.

One more thing to add regarding dual screennames...look into your own backyard.

fizzle, I would just PM you and have you set your ferrets on their trail :) I miss the old you and the old others. The tone the past couple years around here has been very different and not as light and fun. And there are many reasons for that, but multiple accounts by individual people keep real discussions from occurring becuase Morty has to block out folks

But never fear, I have someone working on something that should help identify duplicate accounts next year. And I plan on giving it to Morty free of charge so he can get his board back and deal with less drama. Fingers crossed it all pans out. But I will make sure to out any dupes found beforehand :) THAT will be fun!

:party_smilie:

Dep

There was constant baiting from the "off-season" regulars yet nothing was done about it.

Ginger you can't really say what was done about any of the baiting... You don't know what warnings went out... The mods have a very hard job to do around here, and I assure you that they are in no way "favoring" one side or the other... There are those that are "off-season" regulars that felt that the other side was being favored too... It's not easy being a mod on here... You can never make everyone happy and will always have someone pissed off at you... For the most part, people on here are wonderful folks that are going to stand strong on what they believe... I don't think we have ever agreed with each other on the house guests, but I really respect your opinion and I would hope you feel the same... Just like with the house guests, you can't judge people by what is said on a computer... :)

Well I for one am going to have a computer hangover if I do not get off of here and watcch a movie or something, so g'nite all, today was a blast!!!!

But never fear, I have someone working on something that should help identify duplicate accounts next year. And I plan on giving it to Morty free of charge so he can get his board back and deal with less drama. Fingers crossed it all pans out. But I will make sure to out any dupes found beforehand THAT will be fun!

I hope ya'll share about who has duplicate accounts, bet it would make for some interesting conversations.

lets just season 6 beatdown made some folks get out of hand this year because finally they had winners in the house

we all like to be on the winning end

d &d were the new heroes

me never been one to root for a hg outright

i respect gameplay not a particular hg

i hate on all hg at one point or another

so my all my post are 95% on gameplay issues eg fixing , best players, best season, canceling bb, bb best moves, dumbest move etc

so much of go donatos bullcrap didnt bother me since i dont root for hg

plus thanks to old morty i had nice three weeks vacations on jokers where almost no flame and baiting occurs and i was missing in action during what i heard was an all out war here through comments and pm's i received

but i am glad to be back

idol will be back soon i will post here in the idol section as always

hope to see the regulars there

or newbies

I cannot stand the Donatos. Worst final 2 since Maggie and Ivette.

I think you're being too kind... worst final two evaaaaaaaaah!

neither were my fav

but gameplay wise are best

they ruthless as more than any hg ever were best players of this season

Why didn't they give away a car in the second HOH comp like in previous BB games???

eric had car budget

Archived