Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy about the Dick and Daniele F2, but had Zach won tonight I would of been ok with that... The show is what it is... I didn't like Maggie, but she deserved to win...

Sorry King, I have not realized that one about Maggie yet, but the pain lifted very soon there after.

Finally, someone I like is in the final two!!! YEAH! Way to go Dick!!!! Good-luck to either of them. They did have the toughest game in the house. And as for all the good ones in the jury house, wait till they all see the nasty things they said about each other in the DR. Good ones my >>> :animated_wave:

I still can't make a decision on who should win out of the two, BUT either way, I'm happy.

I really think D/D are going to be alright together. She has shown some real love and compassion for her Dad these last few days. Tonight was the first time she wasn't putting up a wall when talking about her relationship with her Dad.

This is now officially the funniest thread of the season. If you thought the lies in the house were bad....check out this thread :)

And just for the record, this is my ONLY screenname and account on Mortys. Anything I post will come from this name, good or bad. I feel no need to hide behind multiples. (and there are an abundance of multiples posting tonight! WOOHOOO!!!!!)

Phonies on the show and phonies here.......nice!

Oh and I gave my 10 votes to Daniele. Lesser of 2 evils and in the beginning, I was concerned about her, and didn't really care for her. She was able to at least show that maybe somewhere down deep, there is a decent person there (too bad she lost that during the last few weeks) but she ended up trash. Dick did the opposite, I really wanted to root for him, but he was just trash from day 1 and got worse every week.

No winner this season. Just someone who gets some money. There is a HUGE difference.

Dep

Dep I am so sorry you feel that way about people here... I know you would never post under another name, and even thought I didn't see that said, whoever said it don't know you... Hold your head up dear and know that you are loved around here!!!

I will do my best to get interviews with as many of them as I can... Mike is working on the questions I sent him... His account got hacked and I resent them and he will get them back to me ASAP... I have sent request to Amber, Dick, Daniele, Dustin, Zach, and Nick...

Archived