FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the rabbit stopped directly over her platform, then this HoH round needs to be redone over. It was something out of her control that prevented her from winning the competition.

Some of you Dick and Dani haters would be in a freaking hissy fit if that would have happened to Zach.

The rabbit didnt stop directy over her stump though it hit her leg once she was off of it. Though it going slow maybe something to look into

Pretty hard to sue somebody for an opinion and not get the suit tossed asap. This is America where people have freedom of speech and you would also have to prove financial damages to get any award. If people were allowed to sue every time somebody said something nasty our courts would be over run and Dick would be in court 7 days a week for his time in BB.

Are they going to let them know if or when the rabbit is going to be fixed? If not Dick may be screwed. He is having a bit of a hard time standing up there keeping ahold of his key. Someone fly a plane above and tell him to hush to save his energy for this competition. lol

Omg he is going to pee on is leg.. lmao This is funny. Omg he said, i am pissin right now so turn on the water, and they did! omg i need to go to bed but cant seem to turn this off..

Dick needs to win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn around Dick, turn back around!!!!!!! I sure hope they dont turn that bunny back on with Dick standing backwards to it!!

LOL Fizzle... You always know how to make me laugh...

I think someone saying that the rabbit died and then saying that they wonder who the daddy is if it was Nick or someone MUCH closer to her is as low as you can get in my opinion... Dick has done wrong and there is no doubt about it, but that doesn't give us the right to act like 6 year olds and start saying that kind of sick crap...

Archived