FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rabbit stopped directly over her platform, then this HoH round needs to be redone over. It was something out of her control that prevented her from winning the competition.

Some of you Dick and Dani haters would be in a freaking hissy fit if that would have happened to Zach.

Just watched the youtube video.....It showed Danni's feet. She didn't

even try and jump.....looks like the bunny broke when she fell on top

of it. I don't think she should go back up. JMHO :pixiedust:

ceci has had to shut down and clean up many threads because of people getting mad when others call their fav hg's names, on this forum, as she has stated, any member is allowed to call any hg anything he or she wants, just not to the individual poster. am i right? im not saying people should, but they're allowed to do it if they please.

If he keeps turning around to talk to Zack with that rabbit sitting in front of him he will fall. He is not playing this HOH very smart right now. But what do we know, we are watching dani eat. They need to switch after dark to back outside.

Anyone know if all 3 competitions are endurance comps?

OK It seems that maybe the rabbit stopped while in the middle of Daniele's carrot... I wanna know where are all y'all that were screaming about the game being unfair for Jameka when the blue ball went in her tube, are at... If the rabbit did indeed stop on Daniele's carrot, then she should be able to get back up there right? I mean she tried to jump, but it stopped and she came back down on top of it...

You can check out dani's fall video over at bb8dish.blogspot.com.

Looks like she didn't jump and the bunny broke.

Archived