FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did BB (Mike) just say just before the feeds were cut?

I think they said that they realized there was a problem and that they were working on it. I assume it is either the dead rabbit or the fact that the rain stopped that they are speaking of. The feeds have cut to FOTH, and ShooToo is only showing the empty storage room, so I assume that there is some staff outside trying to fix the rabbit.

It looked like the rabbit was dying before it got to Dani, it was moving really slow. It looked to me like she could have just stepped over the bar but instead she kept backing up and fell off her platform. Her leg or foot hit it and it died in the middle of her platform.

For those of you who saw it, what happened? Did the rabbit stop working AS it got to Dani, or did it hit Dani and then break?

I don't think that they showed exactly what happened, but from the way that Dick and Dani have been talking it just broke right next to her.

Shotoo been back for a couple of minutes with Dick bragging about how he orchestrated most of the evictions and saying that Zach has not done anything. Feeds finally back up also.

Dani is no different than her dad in my eyes. She encourages him to do extremely nasty personal things. Very soon after Zach won hoh she was thinking of ways they could "slander" (her word) Zach so that it would ruin his job outside the house. She encouraged her dad to go after Zach, Jen, Eric, Jameka and I think Dustin. Then she flat out lies and says she has nothing to do with any of her dads actions.

I've never such poor sportsmanship/gamesmanship whatever you want to call it...in any competition as I have from D/D.

They spew trash win or lose.

In a real world setting Dick would get his A$$ handed to him.

All is right in the BB world though...

Archived