Eric - Week 10 Evicted

jack

Ive been all for Americas player but this is pushing it too far. Let the guy have 1 single say in the game. If I was Eric I would vote the way I wanted. He cant win any extra money based on this one task and its done on live TV so what can they do?

His bag with the keys in it will probably have the same name on it..so he wouldn't be able to choose anyone he wants. Or they may bring out the AP thing before and then hand Eric the key he needs to put in the box.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Eric broke away from the LNC to join up with D&D he would have been the first one that they would target when they started turning on each other. He was also a target of Dick and Daniele. He was going to be a target from both sides. If he was not AP he may have played things the exact same way.......

When he joined up with D&D he got protection from them and as planned they wiped out most of the LNC and he brought Jessica with him.

The moves he made were ones he may have made even without AP factor. He was a target of both D&D and others. It worked to get him to F5 which is pretty good for someone that everyone thought was a weasel.

Of course there are so may ways things could have happened if anyone at anytime alligned with a different person.

My point is to say we don't know for sure if AP helped Dick or Daniele or not. Maybe yes but we don't know for sure.

Ive been all for Americas player but this is pushing it too far. Let the guy have 1 single say in the game. If I was Eric I would vote the way I wanted. He cant win any extra money based on this one task and its done on live TV so what can they do?

They can put only one key in the bag .... the one w/the name America voted for.

*edit

I see stephvig was thinking along the same lines I was. :)

Yep Arrowhead, you're right... Judge Judy always ssys GET THINGS IN WRITTING.... The $ 40,000.00 hinges on him going through with the rest of the contract...

IMO, this is where the AP voting hurt eric:

Due to AP, Eric had to vote to evict Kail and not Nick, something he freely admits he would not have done if it wasn't for the twist. Nick would have been booted (1-7), and D&D would not have attempted the Eric backdoor the following week. Once Jen won POV and took herself off the block, Danielle would have more than likely nominated Zach. Given those voting, Zach would have gone home.

But then here's where it gets sticky, without D&D's betrayal of the LNC, to keep it simple, Jessica still wins HoH next, Jessica would have nominated Kail and Jen, not D&D (resulting in Dustin's eviction), and barring another POV miracle, Jen would have gone home. Jen would have been repeatedly put on th block, no matter who was HOH. By the time Jen left, it would be D&D against Dustin/ Amber/ Jam/ Jessica with Eric free to float and flip as he pleased. Although Danielle is great at competitions, she couldn't win them all.

wow...that was a lesson in futility...

The AP hurt eric more than helped him as he was not free to change his mind. Having to vote early, bothered me, as there were several times I would vote one way, read the live feeds and change my mind.

Only a D/D fan could say that the AP voting didn't favor the Donatos.

Eric said last night, there was no way he would have kept him. Game over.

Even if I liked them I'd be able to admit they got an advantage out of this twist.

Good for them. Someone was going to get the benefit of it.

Now I pray that it really is God's will for Jameka to win.

It has been pre-ordained you know..

ha

Only a D/D fan could say that the AP voting didn't favor the Donatos.

Eric said last night, there was no way he would have kept him. Game over.

I couldnt help but laugh at the little weasel last night when he said this, he did have the option just a week or so ago when he had the veto he very easily could have used it and put of D or D, even Jess was telling him she thought they should. The guys talks a bunch of crap, and him saying that over and over again last night was a joke, he had his chance and he lost it all on his own.

From the first time the AP scenario was explained, I did not like the idea. I still don't. IMO, it definitely changed how Eric played the game which in turn changed the entire game. I don't understand why someone thought it would be a good idea to get the public involved with the actual game play itself. That was done in BB1 and it didn't work very well then. Let the contestants play the game. We are just spectators and should remain that way.

Its funny Dick and Dani think they are playing so great. Its pretty clear it was Donato fans and the AP keeping them in the house for weeks. No AP means Dick and or Dani are gone long ago. CBS had a story in mind from the start and seems to be willing to pull out as many strings as they can to make that story happen.

Blackcat Eric never had a choice to blow. The AP gets told what he is to do. He could not use the veto when he was told to evict Amber.

If he had a choice Dick and Dani would have been gone and Dustin and Amber would have stayed.

Anyone think the voting last night was indicative of East coast bias?

Eric being from NY, more fans of his actually called in.

No one I know actually likes Daniele, and I'm on the east.

With the live show at 8p and the west coast where the Donatos are from didn't get the show until 11p EST...hence the vote favored Eric's line of thinking.

Too bad it was too little too late for Eric.

ha

Honestly, without AP, I think Eric would have been gone a long time ago. Dick and Dani were the strongest duo/team in the house. By aligning with them, he bought himself a few extra weeks in the house. Dustin would have cut him loose after Dick and Dani left.

Where AP screwed him up was when they told him to get Amber eliminated. That was the turning point for him, because he could have easily backdoored Dani.

I agree that it was the East Coast deciding who to target last night... I think that if everyone had gotten to vote (all time zones), then the outcome might have been different..

i tried to vote, but the page wouldnt load fast enough. and then i got the time out error thing. so between people getting that, and the west coast not voting because they werent aware of it... i would say it factored into the outcome.

of course.. it didnt really matter since dick won that HOH and wouldnt have put dani up.

-------------

as for the subject of the final voting for the winner... i always figured if eric was on the jury that his AP duties would carry over and we would get to vote for who we want his vote to be. thats the whole point of the AP! and as usual, he wouldnt have a choice and they will most likely hand him the key that america voted on and that will be that! so its not like he can all of a sudden change it.

Although I'm not privy to erics contract with the producers but it seems to me he just might get the stipend and the AP money and if thats the case he made over 50,000 which isn't a bad deal

we know he made 40 on the ap tasks and according to what dick said they make 2000 a week

not a bad deal in that now he gets 2 weeks with jess off camera in mexico if they went there again

All I am saying is we don't know for sure how far Eric or Donatos would have gone without AP. Things turn on a dime. Eric may have chosen to align with Kail and Jen and Mike. Dick and Dani could have been tight with Dustin, Amber, Nick and Jameka.

Anything could have played differently at any given time. Without AP in the house D&D might still be in the F4. We just don't know.

just sayin....

They were the strongest only because they had Eric, Jessica and the American people doing everything for them. Without the AP Dick is gone not Dustin. Its that simple. It would have been a 4-2 vote. Actually without AP Dustin probably doesnt even go up.

Yes, but Dustin would have been the one to evict Eric, not Dick and Daniele. If you'll remember, Queen Dustin and his fellow peasents were already in talks of evicting Eric as soon as they got done with Dick and Dani. Therefore, he might not have even lasted until the final five.

Another big mistake Eric made in the game was targetting Nick before he read the AP results of who he should evict. By going so strongly after Nick and then making that ghost vote, which was blamed on Nick because of his ties with Kail's alliance, he was found out to be the weasle of the group. Granted, if that plane never flew by, Daniele would have never guessed correctly, but still. So if anything, the reason Eric was in the position he found himself in was a combination of his own strategies (not the ones we gave him) and that plane.

It was Dick and Amber that pressed to hard for Nick to go home, not Eric. Sure eric piped up, but it was Dick and amber, and it wasn't like Dustin needed his arm twisted to do it.

If it wasn't for AP, the Dick Dustin nominations would not have happened, as D&D would have no reason to turn on Eric for the phantom vote.

amber was all over the "get rid of nick" thing the HG's were so stupid Here they are voting out nick and then holding a grudge on the person that voted to keep him What a joke they all were at that point

Dani dick and the rest the people that got nick evicted were the ones who voted that way and now calling the pot black what a group of morons

as i recall Zack was the only person who was always voting for his best interest regardless of what others had done or were doing , i may be wrong in that but thats how i see it

Archived