Eric - Week 10 Evicted

jack

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt he signed something extra for AP or had extra added to his contract, but we still don't know what it is in that contract for sure. It's just speculation on anyones part what he can and cannot do, beyond what CBS tells us.

On another note, I thought it said AP closed on September 12th on the CBS website? I know now it says that AP is for the jury vote, but why did they have that up then?

Eric signed a contract agreeing to be AP. It had to have said that in the event he went to the jury house, his vote would be decided by Amercia. He agreed to these terms. I don't understnad why people are upset that he can't vote on his own. He signed up to play BB8 as AP. BB8 is still going, therefore he is still AP, and has to vote as we say. End of story.

Nobody on this board knows what was in Erics contract specifically and anyone that posts like they know exactly what is in his contract and how it is worded is just making 100% assumptions unless they have actually seen and read his contract.

Also not honoring 1 part of a contract does not always breech an entire contract. I can have a contract with my employer. Work there for a year earn 50,000 dollars over that year than break the contract in the 13 month. That does not mean I was not entitled to the $50,000 I had already earned and have to return it.

Nobody on this board knows what was in Erics contract specifically and anyone that posts like they know exactly what is in his contract and how it is worded is just making 100% assumptions unless they have actually seen and read his contract.

Also not honoring 1 part of a contract does not always breech an entire contract. I can have a contract with my employer. Work there for a year earn 50,000 dollars over that year than break the contract in the 13 month. That does not mean I was not entitled to the $50,000 I had already earned and have to return

it.

For the hell it I asked my Dad by phone who was a corporate lawyer for over 30 years and he agreed with me that they would have a stipulation that voids the contract if he were not to fullfill the terms .

He represented large corporations on very complicated litigation so I believe his opinion is all I need .

Are you an attorney ?

Jameka thought the IRS only took out 8% tax from her check if she won but you proposing that a large corporation like CBS is not covering all bases is making me laugh even more :animated_rotfl:

Look what happened to Michael Vick. He breached a part of his contract with his reprehensible behavior and now they are going to try to get back the money they gave him as a signing bonus a few years back.

Eric is obligated to fulfill the whole contract in order to get his (blood)money

I have dealt with contracts often and took business law in school but no I'm not a lawyer. Your dad being a lawyer doesnt make him miss cleo. If he did not see the contract he can not tell you want is in the contract. All he can do is assume just like you are doing now. Nor could he tell you how a judge would rule on the contract without knowing who the judge would be and being inside his brain. Contracts are breeched in some way all the time. That doesnt void the entire contract most the time. Eric did not accomplish many of his tasks. He didnt even try on some of them. Did he breech the entire contract? Apparently not since Julie already told him on national TV that he already had $40,000.

If you sign a contract with your company that you will wear obey their company dress code by wearing a business suit to work and get paid $50,000 a year and you wear a business suit 200 days that year and wear jeans 5 days that year does that mean your company doesnt have to pay you at all for that year since you breached the company dress code 5 days out of 2005 days?

Go ask your dad.

Is it possible Jameka was only referring to FICA taxes? That would be around 6.8% when matched by her employer.

As far as Micheal Vick goes thats a perfect example. Micheal Vick was paid a huge bonus 37 million dollar bonus for the 10 year length of the contract. The contract is being canceled and the Falcons are trying to recoup PART not all of the signing bonus money. They are only seeking to recoup the money from the years he has not played yet. They are not seeking to recoup the money he already earned. The signing bonus was 37 million over a 10 year contract. They are seeking to recoup only around 22 million of it. Eric has already earned the $40,000 just like Vick has already earned the first $15 mill of his 37 mill signing bonus.

Arrowhead do not make personal insults to me. I know quite a bit about contracts and the law. Go ask your dad the lawyer. By the way my 2 cousins are lawyers as well so does that trump your dad?

You would be surprised how many "iron clad" contracts are burst in to pieces by judges. Judges look for equity and to make a person whole.

You could sign a contract with me that you will pay me a million dollars if you ever speak again. In return I will pay you $100 not to speak. We could have it signed, notarized, signature guaranteed, and on video. Do you think a judge would enforce that? No the most he would do is make you return my $100 not pay me $1 million dollars as the contract states you would.

Ginger the producers making changes during the game via the rules would be "arbitrary and capricious". That would be one legal precedent Erics lawyers could use in court.

Not that I think this would ever get to court. Cbs would not want the bad publicity in my opinion and Julie on national TV telling Eric HE ALREADY EARNED $40,000 would be very hard to fight in court.

Archived