Eric - Week 10 Evicted

jack

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A verbal committment on video to Eric already having earned $40,000 is better than anything in writing. Once you tell him he has earned it you cant go back and tell him he hasnt earned it.

Again the written contract is the only thing that would have any legal standing and if Eric did not fullfill those obligations in said contract he would be in breach of contract. The contract is very complicated and would state it is binding.

You keep believing that I am glad you are not my lawyer ;):D

No he didn't...just stuff he did AS Americas Player. But when she finds out he was PAID to convince her to vote out Amber against her gut feelings, she is going to be PISSED!

I don't see how it will effect the juty of he admits to the jury that he was America*s Player. Not baiting, I just know how that would effect their vote.

i dont think the jury members are sequestered together.

I was begining to think they weren't either - but after Eric was evicted, Julie said something along the lines of "and your off to the Jury House.........where Jessica is."

Soooo, maybe they ARE all together, and they aren't showing us because they don't want US to be influenced when we vote for the winner -- assuming that WE will tell Eric who to vote for. Hmmm, just a thought, tho I do see the holes in it :animated_scratchchin:

I am pretty sure they are all together...........when they referenced it in the house, every one of them made it sound like they knew they would be in the same place together. *shrugs* could be wrong though, it happens, albeit infrequently. LOL winking0071.gif

I can understand Eric wanting to tell Jess. I would be surprised if he hasn't already hinted at it quite honestly.........

Anybody think Eric may be the PoV host tomorrow?

I haven't heard if anyone special was going to be there...I could see it being AP, as he is not voting for himself and it doesn't matter if he knows what's goin down. Plus, it would be a great time to tell all the people still in the game, and we could have a week of their reaction to the whole thingamabob.

Arrowhead you dont think a video is as powerful in court as writing? Its more powerful. Thats why many people do video wills. Typically verbal contracts which are just as valid as written contracts are questioned because often there is no proof that it existed but a verbal contract made on tape or on video is more powerful than plain writing because the video shows more than just plain words on paper.

You keep speaking about this contract like you have seen it. Please tell us all exactly how many pages this contract is and every provision in it. All you are doing is posting your assumptions of this contract as they are fact. Please tell us when and where you saw this contract.

I just know that CBS lawyers drew up that type of contract because it is standard practice . I have no doubt and I do not have to proof anything . Do you really not think corporate attorneys did not have him sign a contract that bound him to terms . Why do you find that so hard to accept . :rolleyes:

He did not Fizzle she is saying since they said on TV that Eric won the contests and is due 40,000 that he could now not vote AP but do it his way .

I countered by saying that ERiC has signed a written contract and it would be breach of contract and CBS lawyers drew up a specific contract that bound him to terms ,which means they could withold payment if Eric did not vote

America's way.

Archived