What Do You Think About The Houseguests?

King123

who do you like  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Week one who did you like the most out of these 7?

• amber
    • daniele
    • dick
    • eric
    • jameka
    • jess
    • zach
  2. 2. who do you like the most this week out of the 7?

• amber
    • daniele
    • dick
    • eric
    • jameka
    • jess
    • zach

I've done a total flip...really disliked Jessica in week 1 and now she's my favorite! Eric was my favorite, but his language and trash-talking beyond the realms of game play has disappointed me. I still hope he and Jess make it into the final three, but I'm rooting for Jess.

My opinion hasn't changed at all.

Daniele for the win !

Good luck on POV!

She needs to win to ensure she doesn't get backdoored.

But if Jessica/Eric win they won't use the veto.

Btw; Do we vote if Eric uses it or not ?

Jessica isn't that smart to backdoor Dani,

She doesn't want dirt on her hands, she'll go the easy route out..

Possibly if one nominee wins they'd put up Jameka.

If Jameka wins ( lol ) then.. Dick or Dani up with possible eviction.

they do POV on saturday.

they SHOW nominations on SUNDAY and gives eric a dumb task like "Woobie"

THEN they have POV ceromony on Monday, and show all the POV stuff on tuesday.

if they were to nominations AND POV on sunday, then what would they show on tuesday?

Out of the 7 listed I liked Daniele the most week 1. Actually, because I felt sorry for her because of her father. As time has gone on I find her to be very whiney and that everything that does not go right for her is sooooo unfair. Plus she is constantly talking behind people's backs which they all do, but she complains how good she is. The "poor me" attitude drives me nuts.

My favorite now is Jess which is a complete switch since her voice drove me nuts in the beginning. She just seems a little more real than the others.

LOL I noticed how many times I said nuts... BB has driven me :cookoo:

From day 1 I liked Zach. Just wasn't annoying to me. Now I like Jess, Erc, Zach, Jameka, and ....even Amber. I really just want someone to win other than D&D. Granted, I do think Amber is crazy, but I would be okay if she stayed (not that I think she will). She comes off as needing the money to me, not sure why..

I liked Eric at first... I was intrigued by the concept of AP and I thought he was nutty and amusing. I think he is a total jerkface coward now, especially after his parting shot to Jen on Thursday's show. I will say, just so that no one gets me wrong, that my dislike for Eric has grown... it's a cumulative effect of all of his jackassery. I would prefer him to win over the Donatos, however.

As to who I still like to this day, it's a toss up between Jess and Zach. Jess is ok, she's not as bad as the rest of the former LNC, but she doesn't seem to think to much for herself and is practically an extension of Eric (whom I REALLY don't like anymore). So that is why I think I am really neutral on her these days. Wouldn't mind her winning though.

To me, Zach has been the least offensive, and since I don't get the feeds, I don't know anything about the creepy vibe, and I don't understand all the trash talking the other HGs do about him. I think he suffers from the fact that he doesn't fit in with the in crowd and therefore gets the brunt of their nastiness. So I voted Zach for who I still like today.

Jameka doesn't offend me like she does some of the folks around here. I am sort of neutral about her, but would rather not see her win.

As for the rest (Amber, Daniele, Dick)... yuck. Just plain yuck. Especially the Donatos.

Total flip-flopper here. Couldn't stand Jessica week 1 and now shes my favorite.

I didn't really like anyone the 1st... no one stood out to me. But, I picked Eric because I liked that he was AP. But, I really I was indifferent about all of them week 1.

First I have to say that my like for any of this group is lukewarm at best. For the most part they have been extremely BORING.

I liked Jameka at first because I perceived her as the underdog. My like for has waned because she really doesn't seem to be a good player, and she seems like she's not portraying her true personality.

Jess has evolved into a competitor! That voice annoys me a lot less...LOL And I was endeared by her reaction to her latest HOH gifts and stuff. I thought it was cute how she kept clapping her hands and smiling while she was alone...so cute!

king123... I just don't like Daniele's attitude, her behavior, well... I just don't like her. I find her pretty irritating in general and think she's pretty rotten to people, her dad in particular. Even though he's a total jerk.

Amber- Liked her at the beginning. Then started to dislike her. Then hated her. Now just dislike her again.

Eric- Disliked the whole way through.

Daniele- Favorite week one, still my favorite.

Dick- Liked him the whole way through.

Jameka- In my "Top 3" at the beginning, then started to dislike her when she started hanging with Amber. Then hated her. Now just a dislike.

Jessica- Liked her the whole way through.

Zach- Hated at the beginning. Started to like him a few weeks ago. Disliked him again now.

I liked Dani in the beginning, I felt really sorry for her too. Having ED as a dad had to damage her psyche so I can over look her whiney bouts. And yeah, she treats him like trash. But she also mentioned (more than once) about how he would get right into her face when she was a little girl and scream at her, complete with spittle flying. And how he wouldn't allow them (she and her brother) to cry. So I figure ED has her snotty behavior coming.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dani win it all. I'm not so sure it will help her situation out though, Probably just hinder it further.

The funny thing is I couldn't stand Jess in the beginning. Her comments about Carol seemed so ridiculous and petty I figured she must be an extreme B*otch!

However now I've come full circle and I would like to see Jess win it all.

I don't like Eric. Never did. He's a shifty eyed little wormy guy.

I do like Zach. I had no opinion on him in the beginning, But I did think he was making a mistake getting involved with Kail.

I also really liked Jameka at first. She was my pick to win! Hypocrisy reared it's ugly head though. Now It would sicken me if she won.

Dick struck me as a jerk from jump, I did think he was entertaining. But I really didn't think he would make it this far. And I think that had it not been for Dani, he would have been gone a while ago.

Amber..... uhm. Yeah. Poor Amber. I've gone through a lot of emotions about her. I couldn't stand her, Thought she was a complete fake, (still do think she's fake) Gone on rants about her behavior and comments. But now I just feel really sorry for her. If ever anyone needed prayer, it's her! God help her when she gets out of the house.

The first week I just loved Dick, I thought wow finally an older

person in the house who might go pretty far. I love rock music

and Dick looked like an old rocker-dude. I was pulling for him to

make up with Dani....you know like one of those Hallmark Card

moments...well he went over the top, too much yelling, cursing,

farting, spitting and was mean to more than one HG. I really think

he's doing this as part of his game play. Now Dick isn't my favorite

player any more. I know there are Dick lovers and Dick haters and

that is fine by me, I truly value everyone's point of veiw. Everyone

should have their favorites and not be told that they're wrong. Or

made to feel bad because of their choise.

This year I don't really have a favorite anymore. I still like the ideal

for BigBro, getting to see what people are doing 24/7 and the game

play. I still like BB. This is just me...I really don't care for any of

these people. Some I wish were never picked for BB.

Week 7:

For myself...Jess has been the least irratating <spelling? to me.

So if I really had to pick someone Jess would be it.

This is JMHO :pixiedust: And I value yours.

I liked Dick from the begining and I still do. I think he is one of the most honest and outright in your face players ever in the game and I really like that. All the backstabbing is hard to absorb. He isn't doing anything anyone else isn't, the only difference is he lets you know what he is doing, saying and thinking.

Eric - Eeeew. Foul-mouthed, slimy and sneaky. Just plain creepy. But definitely good at the game. He should make it to F2.

Jess - If we want her opinion, I'm sure Eric will give her one. Lucky though.

Amber - Put her out of my misery.

Jameka - What's she even doing on the show? It would be horrible if she won any money. No gameplay except riding coattails.

Zach - Overly analytical idiot. Sad, just sad.

Dick - Rude and crude but has played a strategic game. His harrassment may carry him to the end.

Danielle - What a whiney, selfish brat. She's used her dad to further herself, which is a good thing for her.

This season has been a pretty good one overall, imo. I simply don't have a favorite this year. I'm not really rooting for anyone, just hoping Jameka, Amber or Zach doesn't win. Eric and Dick in F2 would be good.

Archived