Jessica Week 8 - H O H Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess kissed Erik.....ewwwwwwwwwww...sure hope she does not catch anything...ewwwwwwwww....

What a slimy weasel he is and his incest jokes are unforgivable..........he is a real dirt-bag....

Worst choice for A/C.............

Just my opinion!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwww

She could easily tell him to shut up, she does it all the time. He's on his side of the bed and shes turned to look at him. I love Jessica, probably my favorite person really, but I love how it's alllwayyys Eric's fault.

It's always Dick's fault? When did I say that, I don't think saying he does everything Eric is accused of isn't really a stretch per say.. because, it's very well known fact.

Eric has Fans?

Oh yes he does.

I'd support Eric over Dick any day. If I supported Dick, I would be supporting someone who has berated Amber's mothering skills, which is odd because he had to pawn Daniele to his own mother for 6 or 7 years so he can go pass out in a ditch somewhere. He has insulted one's religion, sexuality, character, breasts, and has on more than one occasion, threatened to kill and rape a few of his house mates. Is that appealing to any of you?

Back to Jess. Late night conversation among the LJC (Little Julie Chens, I swear this is their chosen alliance name) consisted of a lot of bashing and self congratulations. Poor Jess chimed in occasionally and laughed (in)appropriately but most of the time she had a look on her face like what am I doing here. I don't think she is 100% comfortable with this group but knows its her best chance at winning the game. She is the main reason Jameka is still around and will probably be in F5.

Watching her is the closest I get to seeing some nuances in psychology at play this year. How far would you go to win a half a mil? She seems conflicted by her own actions in the game.

I really had a hard time telling, when they first kissed, was she moving at all? Doesn't matter, I'm happy they hooked up.

I did like her telling Eric that if Danielle gets HOH next week and puts them up, she will be extremely angry. And I seriously think she would, even though she would have the votes to stay (I think).

Jessica not telling Eric what Jam said means

1). she doesn't believe Jam and didn't think anything of it

2). is waiting to see if Eric says anything about it, as eric has concluded it had something to do with him (some one please tell me, did eric bring up the ex-girlfriend thing or did Jess?)

3). she does believe the lie and is waiting to use it to force eric's hand to use the veto and backdoor Danielle

Archived