Jessica Week 8 - H O H Winner

CeCiMom

I like Jess, but I wish she would do what is best for her in this game. Eric is nothing but dead weight since he can't or won't win any competitions. Maybe he is a good partner because all her bad actions are attributed to him, but you're right it makes her seem like his puppet.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her & Daniele in the final 2 may be really interesting...both are worthy as far as their wins yet their styles are different because Jess tries to do things without blood on her hands yet others are pretty aware she was behind it and Daniele outright does things so it would be about which is respected more by the jury

She is a puppet and pretty stupid.

The day she gets a mind of her own, my opinion might change.

That's right Jessica, follow everything Eric tells you.. moron.

I agree. If she sticks with Zach this week, Dustin will know for sure she is with the Ds now. Unless Jen told him allready

and to who ever said it would be interesting to see a Jess/Dani final 2 I agree 2. :)

I think Eric throws competions so he wont be told by america who to save who to nominate etc.would be very hard for him I hope Jess backdoors a donato this week it would make the next few weeks much more interesting dont you think?

okay if Jen hasnt told him by the time zach or amber gets there

I think Eric throws competions so he wont be told by america who to save who to nominate etc.would be very hard for him I hope Jess backdoors a donato this week it would make the next few weeks much more interesting dont you think?

yeah he throws comps

I want to see him have to vote out Jessica at the final 4 :animated_rotfl:

carrie underwood-peda member. yuck

jessica need to be gone.

danni needs to win. (if it was jess danni final 2, i see america voting for danni to win)

What happens if jenn does leave the sequester, and america is her vote. that wouldnt be fair cause america then gets to vote twice.

Good Luck Daniele!

Hey I wonder how Jess is going to feel when she finds out that the stuff animal is from BB not Eric...

People showmances dont work and they dont last...didnt anyone read the Guide to BB's play book..

Post-Kissing Comment:

Maybe she was right to force Eric to make the move. It asserts her position as the submissive one in the relationship. Yet we all know she can manipulate very well. All in all, I think she just might be perfect for Eric. It remains to be seen if he is perfect for her. I think it will take the world outside and it's reaction to Eric as a potential mate for her to lock in her feelings. And that might not be a bad thing (for her). A survival-of-species-by-selection type thing?

What if Jess tells Eric to use POV to take Amber off and then she puts Eric up ( not telling him prior ).

Then Dick and Dani vote to save Eric

Amber and Jameka vote to save Zack

Jess is tie breaker to save Zack and send Eric packing.....a total " Black Widow" move.

Then it's a 3 3 alliance.

Zack, Dick, Dani

Amber, Jess, Jameka

I wonder if she has thought about it? It looks like she is getting tired of his kissing and his constant yaking.

Wow, you fools really underestimate her. You realize her best option to win this thing is him. If they go to the final four with Dick and Daniele, Jessica is almost assured a final 2 spot!! And plus.. she has a bit of feelings for him, seeing as they've been making out for the last 10 minutes.

Archived