Jessica Week 8 - H O H Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being at the age I am (older than most the dirty hookers on this board!) I have always lived with the moto...."It ain't quanity that counts, its quality!" If they gotta a lot of quanity, what good is it if they don't know the quality of it and how to use it !!!! :smilielol:

From my years on experience, quality is due to trainability.

I still think he meant for them to see. I think it's funny that the self-proclaimed geek feels confident enough to let it all hang out.

In Jessica's defense, if you've never been to NY or know anyone from NY all of the areas get confusing. The way al lof the cop shows talk about it, NY is like another country. I als othinks that sometime she lets dumb things slip to make others feel smart. It's not game play, it just a subtle ego stroke technique that women do sometimes

Ego stroke or game play my ass she was dumb not knowing Manhattan is part of NY city that is basic knowledge every American should know and shows she is not too educated.. I saw her reaction she was not acting.

Jessica is such a pansy .

She needs someone to hold her hand the whole game ..

She always needs to be in the clear and not making any bold moves ,

she doesn't deserve the damn money..

Crying because she let someone lead her game... get her the hell out.

She knows nothing !!

In Jessica's defense, if you've never been to NY or know anyone from NY all of the areas get confusing. The way al lof the cop shows talk about it, NY is like another country. I als othinks that sometime she lets dumb things slip to make others feel smart. It's not game play, it just a subtle ego stroke technique that women do sometimes

Ego stroke or game play my ass she was dumb not knowing Manhattan is part of NY city that is basic knowledge every American should know and shows she is not too educated.. I saw her reaction she was not acting.

Arrow.. did you happen to see the video of Miss Teen South Carolina this week? Obviously, basic knowledge for Americans is something we severely overestimate.

Pretty funny stuff.. take a look on youtube if you haven't seen it.

If Jessica has no game, than neither does Danielle. Both have been lead by their male partner. That being said, I still like Jess. I still like Eric and Jess and I still want Jess to win.

As far as Miss Teen South Carolina, the point she was trying to make was that our public schools are so poorly funded that most schools cannot afford maps. (I'm really trying to help here).

Arrow.. did you happen to see the video of Miss Teen South Carolina this week? Obviously, basic knowledge for Americans is something we severely overestimate.

Pretty funny stuff.. take a look on youtube if you haven't seen it.

Yea Jay Leno ,Letterman even Britt Hume on Fox played it. I did laugh at it.She is only 17 years old though and funny she was talking about people like Jess .

Wonder if Jess's response to 5 th Avenue would be , Oh thats a good candy bar :animated_rotfl:

Manhattan is part of NY city that is basic knowledge every American should know

Apparently, 1/5 of Americans cant find the US on a map of the world and you want every one to be able to name all five boroughs of NYC. Good luck with that!

:smartass:

5th Avenue IS a candy bar! But you know almost every city or town has one... hmmm something to ponder

Just because someone doesn't know something about a city does NOT make them dumb. There are plenty of things that all of us don't know about.

Just beautiful around the holidays!

From the live feeds:

Flirting going on...comparing toes & fingers, then Jess starts to tell Eric about her friends & says she'll start from kindergarden. He laughs & says we can fast forward a few years... She starts to talk about someone she met in Kdgn also named Jessica & we get FOTH.

Jessica: Oh look Eric, I have five on the right and five on the left, top and bottom. So do you! We should kiss now.""

One of the premier shopping streets in the world located in Manhattan NY,Tiffany, Cartier and Prada , Saks Fifth Avenue baby

I know I have been there many times. I go to NYC a few times a year for the Broadway shows. My point was every city or town has a 5th Avenue just like they have a Main Street, etc. Plus there is also a candy bar named that. To call someone dumb because they are not aware of it is wrong. I live on the east coast but those in the midwest may not know much about it. :animated_wave:

Archived