Jessica Week 8 - H O H Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I asked before, do you think BB gives her more beer?

Will she finally hook up with Eric??

I think Jessica is smart, and I think she's playing a good game. I hope she takes the opportunity to get Dick or Daniele out of the game this week, by backdooring one of them, and I hope America doesn't make Eric vote to keep the one who is backdoored.

Jessica is way smarter than anyone gives her credit for.

She's going to backdoor Dani. I got a good feeling.

Wasn't it Dick and Eric who made the final four pact?

I don't recall Jess and Dani ever having that convo.

I'm with you, I don't recall Dani & Jess shaking hands with eachother. Dani agreed with Eric, Jess may have agreed with Dick, but I could be wrong.

I think if Jess nominates Dani (whether pre-veto or not), I don't think America will save Dani. America loves Dick and she's been very unkind to him. this is going to be a fun week.

Way to Go Jess!!

It doesn't matter if Daniele was in on the alliance talk or not--she breaks alliances and lies without a backward glance (which is fine--it's part of the game). She promised Jen she would work with her and have her back--I think I transcribed the whole conversation when Daniele thought Dick was leaving and she would need an ally. And look where Jen is now. Daniele would not hesitate to turn on Jess. I hope Jess turns on her, first. Jess would have an alliance with Jameka/Amber/Eric if she did, and Daniele and Dick would be out in the cold. This is a huge week for HOH.

Well right now he only has two against him but as the game progresses he'll have more. But, she should not miss this opportunity to get him out. Of course this will happen if Eric thinks about it because I don't think Jess can make a decision on own.

Remember how easily Jen planted the bad Dustin seed. Jessica didn't really mull that one over, she just heard it and ran with it.

But I do see your point and it's a good point.

I (being a true blonde...roots to go with it) don't like it when people with dark roots get called a dumb blonde. That is not her excuse due to her dark roots...she is just dumb--in need of others to form her decisions for her.

(being a true blonde...roots to go with it) don't like it when people with dark roots get called a dumb blonde

Alexie I bet you are a smart real blond .I assure you I am not insulting blondes but saying it in jest . Should I edit it and put dumb peroxide blonde or dumb bottle blond ;)

If Jessica is smart she goes after Dani realizing that the following week she cant try for hoh, neither can Jameka and Dick never would put Dani up. That only leaves Eric and Zach because of Ambers deal on her daughters life with Dani.

The odds of Dani never going are getting too close to ignore. Get her out now while you have the chance Jess.

I think she should talk to Jameka and Amber and use the numbers to split up Dick and Dani already... Put them both up and this time one should go.... Or backdoor one of them...

Archived