Jessica Week 8 - H O H Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hush your mouth!! Jessica's biggest fear is being backdoored by Danielle (she even told Eric). sSc_thud.gif

Today I am waiting on three projects to clear accounting. So I'm waiting. I have nothing to do but be on the boards...and they aren't awake. AHHH!! Why does BB hate me so much.

Has Jessica made any open side deals with Jameka or amber?

Why because anyone with perfect teeth like his who isn't selling you a car MUST be telling you the truth. :D

I cant wait until she is evicted at the hands of Danielle

Sadly, I believe if Danielle gets HOH, this will indeed happen. Dick, Danielle, AND Eric all believe they cannot beat Jessica in the final two. She'll be the first to go.

kingwilson,

I don't know what Eric packing heat means......Is this a reference to his ying-yang? If so, I thought Jessica was disappointed at either seeing it or hearing others talk about it. I'm a little behind on some of the Eric/Jess stuff.

BB should bring out the little man and wake the HG's

HA, I thought you were referring to tripod again. I was thinking, "Now why would Eric use his bo-bo to wake HG's other than jess?"

yick... who would stay with a guy just for his........uh, errr.... big pasta noodle? i doubt he even knows how to use it!

::::::::feels a little sick::::

:::::the guy cant even eat properly :::

:::holds hand to mouth::::

::ohh too late:::::

::::::i cant hold it no longer::::::::

sSic_vomit.gif

kingwilson,

I don't know what Eric packing heat means......Is this a reference to his ying-yang? If so, I thought Jessica was disappointed at either seeing it or hearing others talk about it. I'm a little behind on some of the Eric/Jess stuff.

I can't believe I'm replying, lol, funny stuff Big Brother will make you talk about. But as far as I know it went something like this

1) Eric mentions he has a big cock

2) Jameka sees said cock when he does some dare/stunt but Jessica isn't around.

3) Jameka reports to Jessica that it wasn't all that big and just "average"

4) Jessica finally sees said cock during some other dare/stunt thing and was apparently impressed.

There really isn't any way to say this that isn't stereotyping, but I have a feeling that Jameka maybe wasn't being quite fair to Eric as far as scale goes. Lol.

Actually, Jameka was the one that started the whole issue of Eric's size. It happened a few weeks into the show when she claims she saw the outline in one of his pair of shorts. She tried for weeks to get Eric to show them.

Eric lost a bet one night and had to streak in the back yard. Most of the HGs were impressed (especially compared to Zach) and Jameka said that it wasn't as big as she had thought, but was still bigger than average.

Jess felt slighted that she wasn't in the BY during his streaking so he gave s semi-private show to her, Amber, and Jameka one night in the small bedroom.

Jess and Jameka also saw it one night when Eric was taking a shower in the HoH bathroom and didn't know the door was see through. Jess just stood outside the door and talked to him for a while before Eric realized that she could see everything.

Archived