Thursday's Live Show 8/23

laladoopiedu

I'm voting for Amber or Jameka to be nominated. They both have been floaters without pushing or making any impact in the game, except Jamake not using her head, and giving the veto to Jen. It's like last week they finally realized they are in a game and they aren't at "Sandle". I think Dani won at least $100,000. I will be disappointed if they let the other HG's know how much she won. It will make them jealous and unless she wins POV, if she's not nominated she will be on the block after.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber may not have cried, but she's still yanking that necklace from side to side! I wish the chain would break. She's driving me nuts with that thing -

even jerked it around when she was casting her vote tonight.

BB failed to show what we saw on Showtime. Dick's fowl mouth,insults no one should be subjected to. The same insults she has taken for weeks along with the other woman in the house. As for Eric his mouth is almost as bad,that also wasn't showned. America choice can't keep his mouth shut.

BB failed to show what we saw on Showtime. Dick's fowl mouth,insults no one should be subjected to. The same insults she has taken for weeks along with the other woman in the house. As for Eric his mouth is almost as bad,that also wasn't showned. America choice can't keep his mouth shut.

UUGGHH Can't we move on now please?

I was kind of surprised they showed Dick provoking Jen in the workout room. I felt certain it was just going to be about the cigs. IMO, jen came off better than Dick in this round. oh well, at least I got to see another of Dick's face twitches when Jen said there was no way she would vote for Danielle. That man can really not accept people not liking his brat. It's very disturbing.

I still think Jen is fake and self-centered but, aside from the Chilltown connection, I like her.

Danielle's HOH conversation with Julie I found sad. She keeps maintaining the "we cam einto this game separate". Bitch, no you didn't! I swear if Jess asks if she would be mad if Jess nominated Dick, Danielle would jump at the chance. That girl has no loyalty.

It's already been reported in the live feed posters that Dani and Amber go neck and neck on Power of 10, but only Dani gets to go on to win the money. Anyhow, I read that somewhere, I hope I didn't dream it !!!

Yep, I thought they focused more on what Jen did tonight then on previous weeks when Dick was bantering the houseguests. But, I like the camera angle shot...it clearly showed he deliberately burned her. Of course, we hear him say "I promise" "I promise" you will get burned, so his intention was to burn her. Sicko Dicko should realize that there are other sickos in the world watching him on tv weekly...he can't keep going from his house to his washed up rocker bar, he'll actually have to be in public places and people will recognize the sicko from BB.

Yana, thank you for being such a great person! It takes a lot to admit that you were wrong about something, with such grace. :hug:

I'm glad CBS showed it all, including what led up to it. I don't think they showed anyone in a "bad light." They just showed the truth.

So much for the "Jameka pulled Jen off Dick" thing, too. She took her out of the situation, but Jen wasn't doing anything that Dick wasn't doing at the time.

which is more annoying:

Jen's eye flutter when she's thinking "whatever"

Eric's eyebrow when he's lying to the camera

Danielle's side glance when ever she's in the DR

Seriously, I do not know.

However, Danielle made my drinking game quite a match this evening. She said "Honestly" about eight time in one sentence. I thought I was going to explode, I felt like Eric playing beer pong, honestly...oh crap, one more drink... :food-smiley-005:

but Jen wasn't doing anything that Dick wasn't doing at the time.

She was standing over Dick blocking him from even trying to leave(even though he probably wouldn't have tried), and kept swatting at him. In my opinion she not only started it with the cigs, but made it bigger by slapping him and standing over him aggressively.

Please help.... my went out from a storm, can someone tell me.... did they show Nick and Daniele seeing each other? I saw where he was going to be there at the game show, but that was all.

I also missed the entire cigarette burning thing, but wow sounds like you all think CBS showed it without a spin. I'm glad to hear that. I wish I would have been able to see it.

No. Lynn, they haven't showed Dani and Nick together yet, it will be on Tuesday night on the Power of 10 show. Watch in the video feed section because someone usually recaps the show there or on YouTube and you can get to see what you missed. Sorry, for the storm, I would have hated to miss it!! :animated_wave:

She was standing over Dick blocking him from even trying to leave(even though he probably wouldn't have tried), and kept swatting at him. In my opinion she not only started it with the cigs, but made it bigger by slapping him and standing over him aggressively.

My point was that at the time Jameka led Jen away, Dick was standing and they were in each other's faces. Dick could have walked away--there are two exits around that table. So, Jameka did not "pull Jen off Dick" as was reported by Jameka later on (or at least someone said she said that, here on the threads).

It's so funny to me that people (I'm not talking about any one particular person) are either ignoring the fact that Dick clearly burned Jen, or are going on to seize another Jen-bashing aspect of the situation. If I had been wrong and the evidence showed it on the show, I would be here admitting it, as Yana was big enough to do.

Archived