Thursday's Live Show 8/23

laladoopiedu

Nick. Ugh. I just threw up a lot in my mouth, the table, and on the floor

I'm still throwing up. And I do everytime I hear her voice. Every word she speaks she drags out for a mile. *shivers*

Everything is about that skank Danielle. I wish someone would have the balls to put her up and send her home. But they won't...she'll win it all.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielle" " Jen is such a loose cannon" right, that is why she has been doing everything every one has asked her to..including noms and votes. Just say the truth Dani..you're green (yellow, but heck its close) with envy over Jen.

Dick: I had girlfriends like her (Jen) --there you go, Sicko Dicko is taking out previous relationship woes on Jen.

Jen wants to go. She isn't sad. She did all that intentionally to get voted out, as the DR told all the houseguests the only way to get another out was to vote them out. Jen wants out, well,then, buh bye Jen!

She acted like a spoiled brat!

Excellent. Jen has been eliminated. Danielle's rival has been removed, allowing her more breathing room. Now it's time for the succession of the rests of the players to be sealed with Dick winning HoH.

COME ON DICK!!! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SEAL THE DEAL BY WINNING HOH!!! ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Archived