Thursday's Live Show 8/23

laladoopiedu

Jen and Dick . . . she was "standing over him aggressively"? That statement kinda reminds me of

other posters in other years, i..e. Kaysar clenching his fist at Ivette, while standing over her aggressively.

Hmmm . . . . makes me wonder.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an assumption on my part, but maybe once Amber & Danielle went head to head on Pof10, which ever lost might of been taken from the stage and head phones put on her so as not to hear what the other would of done. One knows the other went on to play for the 10M, but doesn't know how much she won.

Just a thought... :animated_bouncy:

No. Lynn, they haven't showed Dani and Nick together yet, it will be on Tuesday night on the Power of 10 show. Watch in the video feed section because someone usually recaps the show there or on YouTube and you can get to see what you missed. Sorry, for the storm, I would have hated to miss it!!

Thanks so much! I'm on vacation, so all I have is dial up and it just won't work with Youtube. I'm crossing my fingers that my DVR didn't mess up at home and I can see it Saturday when I get home. I couldn't believe it went out at just the worst time. :censored:

MALE POSTERS UNITE!

Are you tired of Dani/Nick - Nick/Dani - Daniele/Nick?

The sweet little California girl and the big hulking football player hunk? Do you feel that we saw enough of them giggling and bumping around under the covers before he was evicted? Are you tired of seeing NIck pop up in nearly every thread? Do you dread the onslaught of stuff coming after Nick and Dani are together on that quiz show? Do you feel that every post about those two should be lumped into a single thread which we can studiously avoid?

Do you feel that most female posters are sentimental, sensitve and sweet-natured, and love romances with happy endings? I do. Don't you just love 'em? I do.

MEN - If you answered yes to every single question,

you're my kinda guy.

I doubt Jess will believe the lies and half truths that Jen told Amber before Jen left. Jessica knows that Eric is her best ally.

If Jess is smart, she will make a deal with Amber--maybe have her swear "on her daughter's life" that she will not put up Jess if she wins HOH. Then, she will put up Jameka (explaining to Jameka that she is not a threat because she can't play in HOH, and she has to have someone to put up on the block to do a backdoor). She hopefully would also put up Zach. Then, she would talk to Zach and make a deal with him that if she wins POV, he will be taken off the block. Zach has always kept his promises. After POV is played, even if Dick or Daniele wins POV, they can't both win. Therefore, Jess can put up the one that doesn't win, or Daniele if neither of them wins POV. Then they can all see the wisdom of taking out Daniele, as she is the strongest competitor in the house and it would be crazy to keep her in the house.

MEN - If you answered yes to every single question,

you're my kinda guy.

Aw man!!! oldguy... what if you are a gal and you're just as utterly fed up and sick of Dani/Nick? Does that mean *sniffle* I'm not you're kinda... um... person? ;)

(just throwing in my $0.02 as a female who has had quite enough of those two!!!) :animated_bouncy:

As a matter of fact - Rod - I love life to the fullest.

Particularly since most of mine has already been lived.

You should do two things - re-read my previous thread. And know that it was a light-hearted poke at the fairer sex. (And God love them)

SpaceCadet, you're my kinda . . . .space cadet.

Archived