Thursday's Live Show 8/23

laladoopiedu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a scientist!!! Certifiable! Happy to be here. :animated_wave:

*tips hat*

Don't know much about cancer though... I can tell you lots about earthquakes. :animated_bouncy:

Or were you being sarcastic?

I'm glad they showed everything on that situation because I was unclear how it started and clearly Jen destroyed his cigs first and even gathered her belonging together so Dick couldn't take anything of hers afterwards. She destroyed over $100.00 of his stuff doing that. Cigs aren't cheap you know. As for the "burn" part you saw in the bathroom that she was fine and was just upset. She knew what she was doing and got what she deserved. I'm glad she is gone.

Just to change the subject (by the way, I think Jen could've sat and ate her stupid turkey burger somewhere OTHER THAN THE SMOKING SECTION in the huge BY) I think I read on the posts somewhere around here that Dick and Daniele are having issues again. I am not condoning Dick or promoting him for the cover of Parents Magazine but does Daniele have a problem? Let's forget Dick for a minute. There is very little, close to murder, that I could not forgive my parents for doing. It seems that she keeps on saying that there is sooooo much we don't know about what has happened but during every conversation it seems that she alludes to something VERY petty. There is something surreal about her, something untrue. The BF outside the house...the stories change and she has completely dropped the subject...There are A LOT of lies. She uses him when it suits her and then hours later refuses to speak to him or becomes insolent and whiny. She is only 20 (21?) and seems to deal with difficult situations by walking away from them. She would exasperate me! If Dick is truly honest in his behavior with her and in general, I can see where he is frustrated. I think at this point in the game he should stop TRYING and get on with trying to win it for himself. She isn't appreciating his efforts to forward her in the game. Notice she mentioned him only briefly with Julie and made sure she commended Eric and Jessica EQUALLY for her success becoming HOH. If Dick hadn't used the POV on her she would have been HISTORY. Dick finally mentioned something about winning for himself and Vincent. I think Daniele is hoping to take him to the final 2 because she knows he has pissed off EVERYONE. Smart game strategy or just being Daniele? I would love to see Eric or Jessica win in the end and would love Dick winning POV next time he is up with his darling daughter and use it on himself! The look on her face would be priceless, second only to Dustin's "gasp". Thank you for letting me vent. Whew...now I can go to work.

I'm glad they showed everything on that situation because I was unclear how it started and clearly Jen destroyed his cigs first and even gathered her belonging together so Dick couldn't take anything of hers afterwards. She destroyed over $100.00 of his stuff doing that. Cigs aren't cheap you know. As for the "burn" part you saw in the bathroom that she was fine and was just upset. She knew what she was doing and got what she deserved. I'm glad she is gone.

thanks for bring this up.

on last night show, they showed jen and jameka in the bathroom wiping jens hands off.. and jameka saying... "ohh, see.. you are not burned, it was just black from the ashes.. your ok" .. and jen said.. "whatever" and took another bite of apple as she walked off.

(meanwhile.. did anyone notice during this whole fight with dick, jen continued to eat the apple? even between swings she was taking bites! lmao )

To me it was Jen going psycho on Dick. I saw a lot more in the show then in the video clips. I showed how relentless Jen was in her attack. Dick finally did get away from her and walked off.

She was trying to provoke him and it didn't work.

I don't know why Eric is so offended with Jen. He really sickens me with his remarks.

I so agree with this!! What did Jen ever do to Eric or anyone else in that house to make them despise her so much? Oh, she ate and destroyed the integrity of the game - HA !! This game has nothing to do with integrity!! How does backdooring Jen show any integrity? Amber swearing up and down on her daughter's life??? yeah, that's integrity!

I was kind of neutral on Eric before last night's show, but now I think he is just rotten to the core. His snide comment to Jen when she was leaving was so uncalled for. You could tell she was going to hug everyone (except maybe Dick) and Eric just sat there on the couch like she has the plague - he sickens me. And he and Jess are NOT cute - they are creepy...they both talk to each other like they are 13 with their baby voices and it's freaking WIERD and makes my skin crawl.

My take on the whole Dick/Jen thing is that Dick is so incensed that Jen didn't want him rubbing butter off her body the first day and he has hated her ever since. His anger for her goes way beyond the game - he is just beside himself that she doesn't want anything to do with him. He even said "I've had girlfriends like her in the past - I know how to deal with her"...wtf? I really think he has some major sexual frustration going on in regards to Jen and you could see it plain as day when he was jabbing at her with that cig !! He has been physically abusive to her starting with the iced tea now blowing smoke in her face (which in my opinion, is a threatening and agressive act almost on par with spitting at someone) and then trying to burn her on purpose??? who does this? I actually feel sorry for Danielle having to have this guy as a dad...I could totally see him being abusive to her as a child (he obviously has no respect for women) and I wouldn't blame her one bit for selling him down the river in order to win this game - and I don't even LIKE Dani !!!

I think even CBS felt bad for Jen and that is why they let her push the dunking button in the HOH comp...and wow did Eric act like a little puss about it !! I loved every minute of it and I hope Jen can get along with Dustin in sequester and have a good time for once in this game !! She deserves it after all the crap she has been put through.

And I know A LOT of non smokers that would get REALLY ticked off if they were sitting there eating and a smoker came up and blew smoke in their face. Fighting mad even.

spacecadet - This is so true - I AM a smoker and would be seriously pissed off if someone blew smoke directly in my face like that ! It has nothing to do with getting cancer - that argument is a little silly IMO - but it is just such a disrespectful and agressive act. And he did blow it DIRECTLY in her face, not just in her general direction.

As far as Jen going psycho - I would have went psycho on ED a loooong time ago - I am impressed she kept her cool for so long.

I liked Dick in the beginning - he was entertaining and funny. But as I sat there watching him jab his cig at Jen with that evil look in his eye I just felt sick - I am done with the Donatos - I actually hope Jameka can manage to win.

But as I sat there watching him jab his cig at Jen with that evil look in his eye I just felt sick

Perception is everything. We saw two different scenes.

again, if he was a few inches from her face and blew smoke.. then i can see where people could say "blew smoke in her face"

but he was a few feet away and standing up.. he blew smoke in her direction. there is a big difference.

was he being a jerk? YES. a big jerk? YES YES

did she have to get up and slap at him and then try and grab the cig out of his hand? NO

She should have cold-cocked him and kicked him in the groin.

That's what I would have done. I love how Dickie never gets this agressive with the men in the house...yeah he went after Dustin and Eric a little but NOTHING compared to what he has done to the women in that house: Kail, Jen, Jameka, Amber all have been bullied by him. Yeah, it takes a real man to intimidate and abuse a bunch of girls.

As far as Jen not having any burn marks - I have accidentally burned myself with cigs and have not had red marks but they still HURT like hell !!

The way the live show portrayed it, after the veto ceremony, Dick kept provoking Jen about not being mad at Danielle. WTF? Why wouldn't she be mad at Danielle, the girl who swore she had her back? Dick would have been irrate if it had happened to him (and hopefully it will soon). Of course people could argue that Jen could have walked away from Dick in the workout room, but it was apparent HE followed HER.

I was kind of surprised they showed the events in the light that they did. If youjust watched the show, it would appear that Dick was the provoker. i also thought that because jen was getting the penalty"vote" for eating, they would have focused more on the eating (BTW the turkey burgers looked aweful).

I thought Jen's conversation with Julie was actually quite classy and something someone like Dick or Eric wouldn't have pulled off. She could have used the opportunity to expose every lie or shady deal during her speech, but she refrained and just said that she was truthful (which by comparison is pretty accurate).

Archived