Thursday's Live Show 8/23

laladoopiedu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry all you Dick haters....

Jen started it (destroying his cigarettes was a calculated plan of hers) and kept provoking him....If you don't like smoking, why sit on the couch next to the only smoker who sits there all day...why get right up in his face and try to slap him with a lit cigarette in his hand.

It's not like there never have been smokers on Big Brother before. There have been years where there were multiple smokers.

I actually thought Jen was a beautiful girl but for some reason everyone did not like her.

I was able to watch both parts. It was really interesting.

She said she never did anything for attention.

She said she really tried to embrace the game.

She said she loved being on slop

She said Daniele cheated on her boyfriend to advance herself in the game.

She said she never would have destroyed Dick's cigarettes if BB told her she couldn't do it. (she did not claim that the told her she could)

She sounded pretty catty.....

BB9 as a former smoker, please offer a separate smoker lounge chair..

Thank you,

Unless of course you really like the drama a slap fight or burn marks create..

Jen was classy..

Dumping Dick was an instant BB classic..

Dick handling it well, was very surprising.. to the good side.

Eric overplaying his missing the question, has and will be the worst part of his game play in this house next to keeping Dick and Danielle.. <long winded just like Eric>

I haven't seen this mentioned, but in the show when Jen hugged Daniele she said thanks for having my back. Now, I thought Daniele and Jen had a deal too. I thought Daniele went back on the deal by putting her up. BUT, in the live feeds I read a conversation between Jameka (i think, maybe Amber) and Jen and JEN told her that she did not have a deal with Daniele. Jen said that Daniele wanted one, but Jen told her she couldn't do it. So maybe there was a subsequent convo between Daniele and Jen that we don't know about???????

Anyone know anything about this?

OK I just re-watched the whole thing and first I want to say that Dick was calm when he was talking to Jen about Daniele... There was no reason for her to be upset with him for just asking her not to be mad at Daniele...

Second, although Dick did turn the cig to burn Jen it was after repeated attempts to get her to leave him alone... He was in the area where he is allowed to smoke... It's the only area where he is allowed to smoke... She knew he would be smoking in that area, and could have avoided the whole thing by not sitting there in the first place... She could have sat anywhere outside, including another part of the couch...

Dick didn't have to come out there and blow smoke in her direction either... He could've avoided the whole thing by not sitting so close to her too... He had other area's of the couch that wasn't so close to her he could've sat...

Third, she was around him smoking earlier in the day and didn't react the way she did later... He was blowing smoke in her direction at that time too, because he even said it was Jen repelent...

Fourth, it was Jen that said she wasn't burned, that it was only ashes... She even says well, he tried...

Fifth, Jen hid her clothes and then went and got Dicks cigs to make him mad... She thought if she hid her things, he wouldn't have any other way to retaliate against her... She should have left his things alone, and none of this would have happened...

Sixth, they all had the right to be upset with her, because if not for the fact that she agreed to be on slop for 30 days she would have been gone the night Kail left... She agreed to eat the slop for 30 days to win the veto, which she did in fact win and which in fact she did use to take herself off the block...

In my opinion both of them could have done things different to avoid the way things went... I think they were both looking for a fight...

I think Jen said she couldn;t have an alliance or deal with Danielle AND Dick. When Danielle said she had Jen's back, she had figured Dick was going home. That was my interpretation.

This incident will definitely go down in the annals of BB infamy, like only few others have.

The only thing I could add to Yana's excellent analysis is that as part of her second point "Dick didn't have to come out there and blow smoke in her direction either... He could've avoided the whole thing by not sitting so close to her too... He had other area's of the couch that wasn't so close to her he could've sat...", (and I'm too lazy to check the video, so I could be totally off base, here) he may have chosen to sit where he did based on where the ashtray was, so that it would be within arm's reach.

Bottom line is Jen lost her temper and Jen got physical.

In my book there are not reasons for someone to get physical with another. I have never hit anyone in my life and don't plan on it. Never spanked or hit my daughter because I don't believe in physical punishment.

That is just my opinion. Jen is guilty.

I couldn't see an ashtray anywhere, but it looked like at the end he put his cig in an ashtray that was sitting on the table near the other side of the couch from where he sat down...

I think Jen said she couldn;t have an alliance or deal with Danielle AND Dick. When Danielle said she had Jen's back, she had figured Dick was going home. That was my interpretation

Okay. That makes sense then. Thank you.

When Jess won HOH the first time and Eric wasn't evicted Dani went crying into her old BR and Jen followed her. Dani then told Jen she had her back until the end of the game. It seems that was forgotten very quickly for Dani!

In my opinion, I cannot disagree with Yana's analysis of the incident.

However, after all that has gone on since the game started, Jen has not, until now, allowed herself to be baited by his shenanigans. So -- she snapped. And I think it was a long time coming.

However, after all that has gone on since the game started, Jen has not, until now, allowed herself to be baited by his shenanigans. So -- she snapped. And I think it was a long time coming.

I totally agree, I think I would have snapped a long time before that. I was not a great Jen fan but I really respected the fact that she didn't go off on him with all the abuse that was sent her way. Even when she was attacked by Nick, who, IMO really should have stayed out of it. It seemed to me that Dani had all of these protectors, where were the protectors for Jen?

PS: What am I doing wrong with the quote thingy>

Archived