Thursday's Live Show 8/23

laladoopiedu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawnie - Spacecadet and I would take you with us, but since you're in a family way now, we'll have to leave you behind. You got to take care of yourself and the little one.

By the way, I'm happy for you and the rest of your family. Seriously.

First off, I just wanted to say that everyone of the HG in their good bye speech to Jen was strategy, except maybe Eric's. I don't know why Eric is so offended with Jen. He really sickens me with his remarks. The only reason that I would vote in favor of him is Jessica. She is the only one that I don't mind listening to. When the HG were talking about their goodbye speech to Jen, they said that they told her off, lying whimps!!!

I'm not going to comment about the cig incident. It has started too many flamming remarks between posters. We all have a different perception about the events: before, during, and after. At times, I feel like I am in the BBH when I read some of these post.

One more topic , Amber mentioned when she was praying that it was nice seeing her cousin at the show, so I was wondering if she was the one who got to play for the millions. I will have to re-watch tonights show to see if the producers mentioned anything about either one of them getting to see Amber's cousin or Dani's boyfriend in the BBH (LOL)!!!!

When the HG were talking about their goodbye speech to Jen, they said that they told her off, lying whimps!!!

We don't know what they did with the editing, so therefore can't really say anyone was lying... IMO...

*blush*

Hee hee, oldguy!

*swoooooon*

:smitten:

Your right about that Yana....But I have seen a lot worse edited good bye speeches than Jen's. I still think that even Dick was playing for her vote to a certain extent in the final two heads up....

sean89

Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 03:02 AM Post #32

It appears that Amber and Daniele went head to head in the best of 5 question on Pof10. It sounds like Daniele won that and went on to actually play the game. The way Amber talked seemed like she didn't actually play the real game, just the showdown. And we all know how dumb Amber is so it makes sense.

I took this from the live feed reports from yesterday.

West Coaster here, so I am just now seeing the show on actual broadcast... I also missed the first 15 minutes or so on the East Coast feed (darned work meetings!), soooooo, I missed the whole Dick/Jen showdown.

Now that I've seen it with my own eyes... GEE WHIZ!!! :animated_shocking:

Ok, I remember on Season 6 when Cappy freaked out (was it on Michael?) and also when Kaysar was peeved with Ivette... and HOLY COW it was not ANYTHING like what happened here! Didn't BB come down hard on Cappy when all that went down? Wasn't there also a hub bub with Kaysar, and that was even less dramatic than this.

All I can say is... wow. Wow! I cannot fathom how this behavior is tolerated. This seems very over the top to me. Doesn't seem strategic or anything... just seems... very out of line and over the line. He burned her on purpose and it was clear that there was an altercation there, since Jameka made a move to separate the two.

Just... amazing. Both of those two were over the top... between Jen swatting at him and Dick burning her... I really don't see how it's fair to punish Jen and let Dick get away with his behavior! Just my opinion, of course.

Anyway... very interesting episode. I sincerely hope that things don't get too predictable with a D/D/E/J steamroll to the final four and a Donato win. I would be truly disappointed.

But at least I have that handsome lad oldguy to brighten my days! :smitten:

Edit: Two more things... I agree with whoever else posted that the goodbyes certainly seemed tame for all the supposed badassery that everyone claimed to have put down in their goodbyes. AND... WTF was up with Eric's parting shot with Jen as she stepped out the door? I LOVED her response: *pause at the door* PERFECT. Bwah ha ha!

We don't know what they did with the editing, so therefore can't really say anyone was lying... IMO...

True. Dick actually went back and recorded a second one because he thought the first one was too nice. They still might have used the first one.

Did I miss something, or didn't Dick blow smoke in her face? Wasn't he also doing his normal verbal berating? I mean, I think that's what I saw. And I am not saying that either of them were right, I think they were BOTH wrong.

And I know A LOT of non smokers that would get REALLY ticked off if they were sitting there eating and a smoker came up and blew smoke in their face. Fighting mad even.

*shrug*

All a moot point anyway... like so many posters have already said, people are going to see it however they choose to see it.

Edit... btw... I am not trying to start an argument here... I was just astounded at what happened and how little was actually done about it because (trying to recall here) I *thought* in season 6 there was a lot more reaction to a lot less of an incident. That's all I am saying.

Yes he blew smoke in her direction. She knew she was sitting in the smoking section of the house, and he knew she hated his smoking. Put that together and you get what we saw. Dick is a jerk, and does things to get people to lose their cool, and it finally worked with Jen. Say what you want, but he's still in the house, and his targets are leaving one by one.

As far as I'm concerned, from a scientific standpoint, blowing smoke in someone's face is assault with a deadly weapon. If anyone ever did that on purpose to me, I would spit squarely in their eye. More people in the US die from the effects of tobacco than any other cause. True, one exposure is not at all likely to lead to death, but still it is much worse than getting slapped in the face, IMO. Plus the whole intentional burning thing... Dick should suffer some consequences.

Archived