Best Bb Season Ever?

djb

Best Season  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which season of Big Brother is your all-time favorite?

• Season 1: America votes; Eddie wins
    • Season 2: formation of Chill Town, Justin expelled, Will wins
    • Season 3: Introduction of the veto, Amy returns in a midseason twist, Marcellus doesn't use the veto, Lisa wins
    • Season 4: Ex-factor, David/Amanda caught doing the dirty deed on the feeds, Golden POV introduced, Jun wins
    • Season 5: Project DNA, Adria-Natalie twist, Nakomis/Cowboy are related, Drew and Diane's showmance, Marvin's one-liners; Drew wins
    • Season 6: Partners twist, first year in the two-story house, nerd herd vs. Janelle/Howie/James/Rachel; Maggie wins
    • Season 7: all-stars, Chilltown returns and Will lives up to his puppet master nickname, Coup d'etat introduced but isn't used; Boogie wins
    • Season 8: so far memorable for Dick's tirades and not much else. Eric as AP, Dani dominating in competitions, Amber's crying... winner TBD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this thread shows why we get the crap (twists, phony players, etc) we do year after year. People really have no reason to complain about anything. They are getting just what they asked for.

Hey, Kid Nation starts in a few weeks.......lemmings

Sad

Dep

loudmouth.....I am sorry but you must leave the board now.

CBS is only interested in folks 30 and under UNLESS you are a wannabe rocker or a rich bitch wannabe Tammy Faye.......Then you should step to the front of the line.

Man, 43 thats old.....You can actually walk and drive and fucnction at that age?..........Wow. I was under the impression that if you were over 30, you don't matter.

Stupid CBS

Dep

Lala, i didnt see BB1 either, but that was a completely diffrent season. i didnt like the concept of the game. all you had to do is win over AMERICA everyweek, so you wouldnt even need ANY stratigey at all!

i LOVED bb3, so i voted for it.

i also liked BB7, but it would be my least fav. i loved all seasons, but bb7 just happened to be my least fav. Hey, someone had to be last place.

Good Luck Daniele!

All Stars felt too scripted, IMO, that's why I didn't like it...and I was tired of the Janelle's fanatics not admitting she was being stupid...

HAppy birthday LoudMouth...is it too late or is it an all weekend deal?

I dont think there has ever been a BB player who didnt do something stupid. yes even the winners. and jannele's mistake was not winning final HOH 2 years in a rowe. that doesnt stop her from being one of the best players in the game.

Good Luck Daniele!

I had a hard time with this, but because of the personalities of the HG, I would have to say S6. With that said... I have been a big fan of BB from S1, and I have some issues with this season.. 1) I feel the HG are all too young and I feel like I'm watching "The Real World" 2) I think it is getting much harder to make the game interesting, because the HG they have choosen seem to know a lot about how the game is played from season's past. 3) too many new rules, and too much control of the game by CBS. ps... bring back PB&J! lol

I guess first, to get chosen for BB I need to be a reject from Survivor. So thats my first goal.

My birthday started Thursday night when Dustin go kicked off, then we drove to the boats in Bossier City, LA. and lost a lot of money on the slots.

My hope for the rest of this year is that the opposite of whatever the "house" wants happens. Gives us more drama. So far the 'easy' weeks have been the best ones.

They do need to bring back a lot of stuff they had in past seasons.

Such as....

Luxury competitions (especially the shopping spree)

PB&J

America's Choice each week (like in BB2)

Ugh, I know there are other things from past BB that they should bring back, but this is all I can think of right now.

my worst bb season

1.bb8

2.bb6

3.bballstars

quite frankly the last three bb have been the worst for me

But what puts Season 4 above all others was Jack's "Buzzard Crotch" comment. I laughed my ass off, and I was a Dana fan. IMO, Jack should have been on All-Stars, he was just too good and likable. He was like Survivor's Tom, to me.

Oh my gosh... Jack is seriously one of my favorite BB players of all time. I'm really mad at CBS this year for not continuing the Revenge of the Houseguests blog, as his razor sharp wit on there helped continue the Season 4 legacy. Season 4 was great. Jun is probably my favorite BB winner... if I was on BB I would probably use some of the main elements of her strategy.

Season 6 and 7 were my favourites by far. But All-Stars did it for me.... Kaysar, Janie, and Howie, with the great addition of Will. The only terrible thing about it was Erica and Boogie in the finals instead of Janie and Will.

this season i have yet to get a moment where i just said wow

S3!!! Go, Danielle, Go! (the ORIGINAL Danielle, not this year's Danielle). Amy was also a favorite of mine! Looooove them!

my worst bb season

1.bb8

2.bb6

3.bballstars

quite frankly the last three bb have been the worst for me

I completely agree.

Archived