Best Bb Season Ever?

djb

Best Season  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which season of Big Brother is your all-time favorite?

• Season 1: America votes; Eddie wins
    • Season 2: formation of Chill Town, Justin expelled, Will wins
    • Season 3: Introduction of the veto, Amy returns in a midseason twist, Marcellus doesn't use the veto, Lisa wins
    • Season 4: Ex-factor, David/Amanda caught doing the dirty deed on the feeds, Golden POV introduced, Jun wins
    • Season 5: Project DNA, Adria-Natalie twist, Nakomis/Cowboy are related, Drew and Diane's showmance, Marvin's one-liners; Drew wins
    • Season 6: Partners twist, first year in the two-story house, nerd herd vs. Janelle/Howie/James/Rachel; Maggie wins
    • Season 7: all-stars, Chilltown returns and Will lives up to his puppet master nickname, Coup d'etat introduced but isn't used; Boogie wins
    • Season 8: so far memorable for Dick's tirades and not much else. Eric as AP, Dani dominating in competitions, Amber's crying... winner TBD

season 3 is my favorite

definately not season 8 though....i guess since i just had live feeds for the first time during bballstars, i figured watching the 'allstars' talk about 'producer manipulation' and things that are said in the diary rooms i thought it was all just because the allstars were all wannabe actors anyway

having read the forums years before that, i had read everyone's conspiracy/producer manipulation theories and figured it's still a game with just a little steering from behind the scenes

but season 8, i gotta admit my conclusion is its just a show and not a game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started watching mid season 2... and then of course it was interupted with 9/11 and I didn't finish watching it.. but I was hooked enough to want to watch when season 3 started, and it has been my favorite so far... season 6 is a close second except for I really didn't like that maggie won.. and season 7 was pretty good too... this season for me is back and forth.. it's like a trainwreck that I can't help but watch.. of course I still love it, but some of it is hard to take.

Season 2 will always be number 1 in my book. Will's speech before the jury was the best BB moment of all time, with the possible exception of when he was on the block during season 7 and told them he hated them all and to vote him out. Then no one vote against him. :animated_rotfl:

for me I guess it would be

Archived